General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i think i hate Elon more than Trump. at the very least... at the very fukkin least, Trump actually went out and got the dumbest and most racist motherfukkers in the country to actually vote for him. This dikkhead is trying to ruin shyt with his own money. no one has appointed him, he's just deciding to be an infinitely less cool Lex Luthor or something.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

An NYU professor with 560,000 followers says he's been locked out of his X account for over 2 weeks after declining to meet with Elon Musk​

Pete Syme

Aug 16, 2023, 9:34 AM EDT

Elon Musk wears a suit and clasps his hands together, and Scott Galloway, lecturer in Marketing at New York University, speaking at the DLD (Digital-Life-Design) conference in Munich, Germany, 18 January 2016

Elon Musk and Scott Galloway. JOEL SAGET/AFP via Getty Images; Tobias Hase/picture alliance via Getty Images
  • NYU professor Scott Galloway said he's been locked out of his 564,000 follower X account for 17 days.
  • Galloway said a mutual friend told him Elon Musk felt "unfairly attacked" and wanted to meet him.
  • Galloway's last post on X referencing Musk commented on a Reuters investigation into Tesla.
Scott Galloway, a marketing professor at NYU who's also known as an author and public speaker, said he was locked out of his X account after a quarrel with Elon Musk.

"A mutual friend reached out and said Elon feels 'unfairly attacked,' by me, and wants to meet," Galloway posted on Threads. "I declined."

He said that two days later he could no longer access his X account, which has over half-a-million followers.

"For 18 days I have been unable to log-on to Twitter," Galloway told Insider in an email. "Filled out form on the site, but no word back."

His X posts also appear not to show up in the platform's search tool.

Galloway most recently posted about Musk on X on July 27, commenting on a Reuters investigation which said Tesla created a secret team to suppress complaints about vehicles' driving range.

"Tesla intentionally gave drivers rosy driving range projections, leaving many stranded," Galloway posted. "BUT you should totally bank with X."

His sarcastic comment refers to Musk's plans to turn the platform formerly known as Twitter into an "everything app."

Musk said on July 25 that X would add features to give users "the ability to conduct your entire financial world." Some prolific users have received payments from X, like the misogynist influencer Andrew Tate, who said he got $20,000.

Reuters also appeared to face a backlash from X after publishing its Tesla investigation, after links on the platform to its website saw a five-second delay — although this was seemingly reversed after news outlets reported on it.

Galloway has shared multiple posts on Threads criticizing Musk in recent days. "Elon would have been a legend … if he hadn't started tweeting," he said.

And he joked about Palo Alto police apprehending a man "high on ketamine, and wanting to fight," attaching a picture of a shirtless Musk, in reference to the billionaire taunting Mark Zuckerberg.

X did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
"Blaze your glory!" what a generic bullshyt slogan that made zero sense.

X sucks so fukkin bad, but threads still isn't shyt. i barely check it, but I can't just STOP using twitter b/c it fukkin sucks now. it was a part of my life for over a decade. can't just erase something like that cold turkey. there's still no rival. i wouldn't be caught dead opening reddit in public
Once Bluesky become available to the general public I could see most people on Twitter jump ship. Threads will have it's audience, but it's just basically Instagram in Twitter form. I don't really see Spill getting much of an audience once it's out of beta, while platforms like Mastodon and Hive Social will have their dedicated audience.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
We got his Teslas running over people, his Twitter failing, and now his Satellites are dying earlier then their expected expiration date.

I really hope Blue Origin can get it together somehow and catch up to SpaceX. It's pretty obvious to me now that Elon has always been exaggerating how close his Starship rocket is to launching, and for years he's been using "government regulation" as an excuse for what is holding him back. He tried to tell the world that he was ready to launch two years ago...IF ONLY the government would get out of his way.
And I believed it for a while too. :mjlol:

But just looking at how much Starship has changed over the past couple of years, you can see that he was years away from it working, back when first said he was ready to go.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
i think i hate Elon more than Trump. at the very least... at the very fukkin least, Trump actually went out and got the dumbest and most racist motherfukkers in the country to actually vote for him. This dikkhead is trying to ruin shyt with his own money. no one has appointed him, he's just deciding to be an infinitely less cool Lex Luthor or something.
Don't forget....Trump is also FWA
full

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Why X / Twitter’s claims of future “profitability” in 2024 are a scam (yes, I said that intentionally) SHOW LESS

By #X / #Twitter skewed metrics (which are false), they will be profitable. But X is not paying their rent, not paying their contractors money that is owed, & they are not even paying the full amount in severance pay.

You cannot talk profitability when you are defrauding owed funds to others.

👉🏾 X will be profitable in 2024, CEO claims in tense interview | TechCrunch X will be profitable in 2024, CEO claims in tense interview | TechCrunch