General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Elon Musk's destruction of Twitter is intentional. I'm enjoying this because one, I hate Twitter and two, it's funny seeing what was once "the good billionaire" be the twist villain all along. There were people on the fringes ringing the alarm about Musk for years but people had their fingers in their ears and were not trying to hear all of that "slander."

Now this glorified welfare queen is on the verge of becoming too big to fail with his grubby little Boer hands in so many pots. People love to call Musk an idiot now but he's only in the position he's in because those same people bought into his quirky good little billionaire genius shtick. If he's an idiot, what does that make the general public? This guy's an autistic Donald Trump with a lot more money and a different flavor of sleaze.
general public is gonna have like 30 or 40 percent of people vote for trump while he got a mugshot and give zuck their personal data because its trendy. The bar is spectacularly low :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
elon-musk-is-a-officially-russian-asset-he-just-responded-v0-wqcnhfy9j7kb1.jpg

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Is it accurate to say people are hoping for Threads to win out over Bluesky? Why?

I think people want Threads to win out because there’s a lot more resources behind it and it can become a legitimate competitor in getting rid of Musk. Blue sky doesn’t have the infrastructure or backing

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת