Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I Rented A Tesla For A Week And Am Totally Sold On Gas-Powered Cars​

BY: STELLA MORABITO

48584231827_80d4a27f5a_k-e1692542509125-1200x675.jpg
I dunno

The entry point is crazy right now

I like Teslas but until the price goes down and Level 3 chargers are more ubiquitous, I just don't see it.

I was considering the BMW EV in the next year or two.

We'll see...

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I dunno

I like Teslas but until the price goes down and Level 3 chargers are more ubiquitous, I just don't see it.

We'll see...
I'm honestly thinking about the Cadillac Lyric next year when it can charge at Tesla stations. Philly has alot of EVs already

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I dunno

We'll see...
Tesla couldn't give me one to drive for free.

The Coli put in work in keeping us up on the shenanigans of the Boer's company.

Tesla Hit with ANOTHER Racial Discrimination Suit and facing California State Charges​

Tesla: The cars that racism built? Black workers claim lawsuits have not stopped discrimination​

Tesla segregated Black workers into separate areas that its employees referred to as “porch monkey s​

Tesla in Fremont: ‘Welcome to the slave house,’ was manager’s greeting​

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Elon Musk's destruction of Twitter is intentional. I'm enjoying this because one, I hate Twitter and two, it's funny seeing what was once "the good billionaire" be the twist villain all along. There were people on the fringes ringing the alarm about Musk for years but people had their fingers in their ears and were not trying to hear all of that "slander."

Now this glorified welfare queen is on the verge of becoming too big to fail with his grubby little Boer hands in so many pots. People love to call Musk an idiot now but he's only in the position he's in because those same people bought into his quirky good little billionaire genius shtick. If he's an idiot, what does that make the general public? This guy's an autistic Donald Trump with a lot more money and a different flavor of sleaze.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Elon Musk's destruction of Twitter is intentional. I'm enjoying this because one, I hate Twitter and two, it's funny seeing what was once "the good billionaire" be the twist villain all along. There were people on the fringes ringing the alarm about Musk for years but people had their fingers in their ears and were not trying to hear all of that "slander."

Now this glorified welfare queen is on the verge of becoming too big to fail with his grubby little Boer hands in so many pots. People love to call Musk an idiot now but he's only in the position he's in because those same people bought into his quirky good little billionaire genius shtick. If he's an idiot, what does that make the general public? This guy's an autistic Donald Trump with a lot more money and a different flavor of sleaze.
I always had the Childish Gambino viewpoint of Musk in that I wasn't sure if he was Tony Stark or Lex Luthor

The past few years has me leaning towards him being Luthor.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
You're posting the opinion of a hard-right website that until recently had "Black Crime" as one of their article tags. :scust:

Duh, you don't think I can differentiate the message from the leanings of the website? Screw that deflection shyt.

And when did your space ship land? Do you not see all the Black Crime threads including Black on Black crimes that make it to the front page of the Coli on the daily. You've probably made or posted in some yourself.

Now getting back to the Boer ownership subject. Link me with a couple of your posts on Elon Musk.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
She's a walking/talking L so her getting blocked again is bound to happen sooner or later.
She spent all that time getting groped in Bedminster for a future administration job and Trump got indicted the next day. Guess she's making her rounds.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Duh, you don't think I can differentiate the message from the leanings of the website? Screw that deflection shyt.

The entire fukking article is "This is why electric-powered cars are bad and good 'ol gasoline is good", yet you think there's some valuable "message" to differentiate there. :mjlol:

And when did your space ship land? Do you not see all the Black Crime threads including Black on Black crimes that make it to the front page of the Coli on the daily. You've probably made or posted in some yourself.

That's the best you have to deflect from a hard-right website pushing anti-Black shyt with a literal "Black Crime" search tag? :dahell: