General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
The entire fukking article is "This is why electric-powered cars are bad and good 'ol gasoline is good", yet you think there's some valuable "message" to differentiate there. :mjlol:

That's the best you have to deflect from a hard-right website pushing anti-Black shyt with a literal "Black Crime" search tag? :dahell:

>>> Now getting back to the Boer ownership subject. Link me with a couple of your posts on Elon Musk.

Let's hear/see it

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
>>> Now getting back to the Boer ownership subject. Link me with a couple of your posts on Elon Musk.

Let's hear/see it

I'm wondering how anyone can ever hear Elon Musk talk and think the guy is "in the know". :why:

Musk is a full on right-winger who has embraced white supremacists and their agendas. What other news is there here?

Ran into some interesting articles that show Musk basically gets his life philosophy from right-wing techno-utopian sci fi novels.

Musk always been a fukkboy. This is a guy whose entire business model has been based on government subsidies and tax breaks yet constantly complaining about taxes and too much government regulation. He thinks government should prop him up but wants the poor to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.

He's had mad racial issues in the past too.

Elon Musk says he may vote for Trump, despite climate crisis

Elon Musk, stop defending Trump's racism - Action Network

Menial Tasks, Slurs and Swastikas: Many Black Workers at Tesla Say They Faced Racism (Published 2018)

Black Tesla factory workers describe racism and discrimination, NYT reports

An Elon Musk email from May is making people upset

Workers at Tesla’s solar factory in New York describe a racist workplace

Elon Musk is Still Tweeting Cryptic Messages, None of Them are About Black Lives Matter

Elon Musk’s Lesson in How Not to Celebrate Diversity

NYT wonders if 'liberals' will desert Tesla over Elon Musk's 'racist' red pill remark

I can't stand Twitter or Musk. Him buying it and then proceeding to tank it is a win-win situation. Deal better go through.

Idiot keeps getting exposed over and over:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
being a paid twitter influencer is the dumbest fukkin concept. i can't believe people believed that bullshyt for a second. i post horrendously stupid and dangerous opinions to a million impressions, pay me a living wage!!!

Twitter is a hub to get to your paid shyt if anything. twitter was a hub for everything. now it's a car missing its hubcaps... and tires... and engine...

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I dunno

The entry point is crazy right now

I like Teslas but until the price goes down and Level 3 chargers are more ubiquitous, I just don't see it.

I was considering the BMW EV in the next year or two.

We'll see...

I think most car companies gave up too quickly on Plug In Hybrids with big batteries.

For years I've been saying that I wanted my next car to be a Tesla S....but now I'm leaning more towards the Volvo S60 PHEV because it has a 40+ mile EV range, plus the gas range of a "normal" car.

But I REALLY wish they would make a new "Polestar" PHEV sedan, rather than a "Polestar Edition" Volvo.

I always had the Childish Gambino viewpoint of Musk in that I wasn't sure if he was Tony Stark or Lex Luthor

The past few years has me leaning towards him being Luthor.

I think a better comparison would be the villain from the most laughable of all James Bond movies:
Drax from "Moonraker"

Drax-600x338.jpg

James Bond is sent to investigate the aerospace industries of magnate Hugo Drax after one of their space shuttles is hijacked mid-transit. Turns out it's all part of an Evil Plan by Drax who, like Blofeld and Stromberg before him, is tired of sharing the world with all those riff-raff. To remedy this, Drax plans to exterminate the world population from the safety of his space station and replace it with "ideal" supermodel specimens. So much for champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
being a paid twitter influencer is the dumbest fukkin concept. i can't believe people believed that bullshyt for a second. i post horrendously stupid and dangerous opinions to a million impressions, pay me a living wage!!!

Twitter is a hub to get to your paid shyt if anything. twitter was a hub for everything. now it's a car missing its hubcaps... and tires... and engine...
:lolbron: @NerdNash

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I think most car companies gave up too quickly on Plug In Hybrids with big batteries.

For years I've been saying that I wanted my next car to be a Tesla S....but now I'm leaning more towards the Volvo S60 PHEV because it has a 40+ mile EV range, plus the gas range of a "normal" car.

But I REALLY wish they would make a new "Polestar" PHEV sedan, rather than a "Polestar Edition" Volvo.

I think a better comparison would be the villain from the most laughable of all James Bond movies:
Drax from "Moonraker"

Drax-600x338.jpg

I always felt he was Justin Hammer :russ:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Drax from "Moonraker"

Drax-600x338.jpg

Reminds me Max Zorin in a way as well; dude wanted to drown Silicon Valley in a Flood. :russ:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Not at all surprised what Farrow wrote about Musk. He's a boer propped up by the US' global interest. Musk is the same kid who in 2005 on XBL would be screaming racial slurs cause he's an edge lord hiding behind anonymity. Difference between him and the rest of those a$$holes is he has the backing of the richest country on Earth.