Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
How does that make you feel?
I got a better question, have you you ever sat back and thought if you took the time and energy you put into building a twitter following into something more substantial and fulfilling, that maybe you feel better about your life and be a better well adjusted functional adult?

Daps
How does that make you feel?
It makes me feel sad that a fellow black person has such low self esteem that he has to prop up his fragile ego by stanning an incompetent racist Boer, breh.

It was kind of funny at first, but now it's just sad. If you are serious about all this and not just trolling for kicks, I genuinely hope you re-evaluate your relationship with Twitter and social media in general.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
It makes me feel sad that a fellow black person has such low self esteem that he has to prop up his fragile ego by stanning an incompetent racist Boer, breh.

It was kind of funny at first, but now it's just sad. If you are serious about all this and not just trolling for kicks, I genuinely hope you re-evaluate your relationship with Twitter and social media in general.

Well I hope you feel better

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I got a better question, have you you ever sat back and thought if you took the time and energy you put into building a twitter following into something more substantial and fulfilling, that maybe you feel better about your life and be a better well adjusted functional adult?

No twitter is my life

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Musk is promising delivery of the Tesla Cybertruck for the last week of Sept. 2023
Mark your calendars.

:mjlol:

Tesla Finally Builds First Cybertruck At Gigafactory Texas​

This is the moment reservation holders have been waiting for since the original Cybertruck prototype was unveiled in November 2019.​

first-tesla-cybertruck-built-at-giga-texas.webp

Jul 15, 2023 at 5:37am ET
Tesla Finally Builds First Cybertruck At Gigafactory Texas