General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
That's exactly what's wrong in that tweet :ehh:

By the way you never posted a screenshot of your Twitter payout.

1. I didn’t get mine yet, they’re allegedly giving them out over the next 72 hours. I think the people getting them first are the people who had access to subscriptions first (I could be wrong)

2. I would never screenshot anything having to do with money that’s tacky square shyt

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I know that you built a following over on twitter after a few years, and I don't blame you for not having any desire to want to start all over again, either because you have monetized it in some way, or you genuinely get endorphin rushes from the engagement. I just don't understand why you are so vehemently defending Elon, or rather pretending that it's the people that are calling Elon out for his his behavior that are the issue. If this was just some low key guy, that had some personal opinions that didn't align to yours, but was out here "just trying to make it" in life, minding his own business, and got blindsided by "extremists" that do not acknowledge context, ok, but this is one of the richest people in the world, who has made it his mission to try and sway public conciseness towards racism, bigotry, meritocratic/technocratic acceptance, and you are like "you guys are too much, he isn't a bad guy"

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I know that you built a following over on twitter after a few years, and I don't blame you for not having any desire to want to start all over again, either because you have monetized it in some way, or you genuinely get endorphin rushes from the engagement. I just don't understand why you are so vehemently defending Elon, or rather pretending that it's the people that are calling Elon out for his his behavior that are the issue. If this was just some low key guy, that had some personal opinions that didn't align to yours, but was out here "just trying to make it" in life, minding his own business, and got blindsided by "extremists" that do not acknowledge context, ok, but this is one of the richest people in the world, who has made it his mission to try and sway public conciseness towards racism, bigotry, meritocratic/technocratic acceptance, and you are like "you guys are too much, he isn't a bad guy"

You ok?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Looking at his Twitter timeline, he's doing it there too. :laff:

I'm guessing that he's built a lot of his identity on Twitter at this point, and believing that Musk is a terrible person would create too much cognitive dissonance for him? Plus, if Twitter fails then he loses all that.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Looking at his Twitter timeline, he's doing it there too. :laff:

I'm guessing that he's built a lot of his identity on Twitter at this point, and believing that Musk is a terrible person would create too much cognitive dissonance for him? Plus, if Twitter fails then he loses all that.

How does that make you feel?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
p4Tr4ln.png

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Interesting dynamic happening as threads crosses 150 million signups. It’s engagement is down but it’s still at 100 million consistency (for comparison Twitter is at 237 million consistency).

You wonder what happens when Threads gets access to the European market and it actually creates a functioning website (still can’t believe they don’t have one yet).

Elon Twitter is very vulnerable right now

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Interesting dynamic happening as threads crosses 150 million signups. It’s engagement is down but it’s still at 100 million consistency (for comparison Twitter is at 237 million consistency).

You wonder what happens when Threads gets access to the European market and it actually creates a functioning website (still can’t believe they don’t have one yet).

Elon Twitter is very vulnerable right now

if threads provides an API, search w/ search operators, location search and a public facing website available to non-registered users then twitter would be finished.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Why is everything he does so convoluted and full of lies :why: this is so unnecessary. Just say you're giving out money arbitrarily to select few and move on.

People will post their payouts to praise him, others that didn't cheerlead hard enough will get mad they were left out. There's very few modest people like @NerdNash out there who refuse to screenshot thousands of dollars they received from Elon :skip:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Why is everything he does so convoluted and full of lies :why: this is so unnecessary. Just say you're giving out money arbitrarily to select few and move on.

People will post their payouts to praise him, others that didn't cheerlead hard enough will get mad they were left out. There's very few modest people like @NerdNash out there who refuse to screenshot thousands of dollars they received from Elon :skip:

The Cult of Elon bout to have jealously over this shyt when they get $0.00 Elonbucks.