General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Musk is promising delivery of the Tesla Cybertruck for the last week of Sept. 2023
Mark your calendars.

:mjlol:

Tesla Finally Builds First Cybertruck At Gigafactory Texas​

This is the moment reservation holders have been waiting for since the original Cybertruck prototype was unveiled in November 2019.​

first-tesla-cybertruck-built-at-giga-texas.webp

Jul 15, 2023 at 5:37am ET
Tesla Finally Builds First Cybertruck At Gigafactory Texas
Been so long I forgot I reserved and canceled my order :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I took over and shifted the energy in this thread
I got a better question, have you you ever sat back and thought if you took the time and energy you put into building a twitter following into something more substantial and fulfilling, that maybe you feel better about your life and be a better well adjusted functional adult?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

I remember making an order at Starbucks and paying $8 and they just handed me back a piece of paper with my name on it.

I was like WTF is this :damn: and the barista said this piece of paper is to remind you to hustle harder, figure out how to get your own cup, coffee beans, brew it and then come back in :birdman:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I remember making an order at Starbucks and paying $8 and they just handed me back a piece of paper with my name on it.

I was like WTF is this :damn: and the barista said this piece of paper is to remind you to hustle harder, figure out how to get your own cup, coffee beans, brew it and then come back in :birdman:

This wasn’t good

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

I’m case it doesn’t pop up for you guys. The new features are

-New search engine

-Cross platform Instagram and threads D.M’s (Threads changed course on this. They didn’t originally want to do this but the popularity caught them off guard and it was one of the more requested features.)

-Trends and topic page

-Creators advertising (which I think they do now but I guess they will ratchet it up)