F0EAnUmaAAAbhk-

F0EAnUmacAAQFsT

F0EAnUmaAAEVbYF

F0EAnUnacAEJk_C

:russ:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is where the important of black people come in in my opinion. In my opinion black people give social media outlets that “it” factor. No one was using twitter until “black twitter” made it cool. The same thing happened with instagram. Whatever social media outlet that black people migrate to after twitter fails will be the new twitter.

I read even bluesky was trying to replicate blacktwitter.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zuckerberg has a special motivation to make Threads work.

Apple's version of augmented reality has totally fukked over the Metaverse concept. Expensive headset and real world application beats cheap headset and shytty avatars. If Threads can be successful, it takes some heat off Zuckerberg for investing so much into the Metaverse concept, only to be wrong footed by a major competitor.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the timing of that screenshot is interesting, does jack still have monetary interest in twitter? being buddy buddy with elon? why they worried about another app?
He rolled his shares in Twitter, he has a vested interest to make sure they don't fail. Now Meta is launching Threads which will undercut BlueSky as well. He played the game and now his investments could potentially be fukked.

He isn't tweeting this as a warning....

bnew

Veteran
Daps
tweeting this when twitter is the topic is interesting timing, does jack still have monetary interest in twitter? being buddy buddy with elon? why they worried about another app?

he never took his billion dollar payout in cash, his equity is still in twitter. the execs that made the deal and got fired might end up making more off twitter being sold than he does.:mjlol:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
He rolled his shares in Twitter, he has a vested interest to make sure they don't fail. Now Meta is launching Threads which will undercut BlueSky as well. He played the game and now his investments could potentially be fukked.

He isn't tweeting this as a warning....
he never took his billion dollar payout in cash, his equity is still in twitter. the execs that made the deal and got fired might end up making more off twitter being sold than he does.:mjlol:
thanks y'all, never got into the exact details of the twitter sell. his motives are very clear then lol

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If Threads becomes popular, Meta will further have a monopoly on social media. It’s not a good thing. Zuck fukked up with the Metaverse shyt big time. Now the company claims to have shifted to an AI focus, which is yet another trend they are following and not leading. I think Apple’s VR headset will fail though. It’s too expensive, no killer app, and nobody wants to wear goggles for an extended period of time. Zuck is right to try and make VR tech cheap(er), but until the tech is at a place where the headset is no larger than a pair of sunglasses, it likely won’t have mainstream appeal.

Musk’s bullshyt has people viewing Zuck in a positive light (it’s the best PR he could have ever asked for), but Zuck is a dictator. I don’t want Meta to further have a chokehold on social media. They already have FB and IG, but to also have the Twitter space is too much. I see why Meta is doing it though. I mean it’s a perfect opportunity. It’s just too much control for one company to have.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If Threads becomes popular, Meta will further have a monopoly on social media. It’s not a good thing. Zuck fukked up with the Metaverse shyt big time. Now the company claims to have shifted to an AI focus, which is yet another trend they are following and not leading. I think Apple’s VR headset will fail though. It’s too expensive, no killer app, and nobody wants to wear goggles for an extended period of time. Zuck is right to try and make VR tech cheap(er), but until the tech is at a place where the headset is no larger than a pair of sunglasses, it likely won’t have mainstream appeal.

Musk’s bullshyt has people viewing Zuck in a positive light (it’s the best PR he could have ever asked for), but Zuck is a dictator. I don’t want Meta to further have a chokehold on social media. They already have FB and IG, but to also have the Twitter space is too much. I see why Meta is doing it though. I mean it’s a perfect opportunity. It’s just too much control for one company to have.

Musk is a racist piece of shyt boasting and amplifying anti Black racism and White nationalism.

He's 100 times worse than "Zuck"

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Jack saying that is funny when it's the same data links as IG and I doubt he's said anything about it. Bluesky and Twitter collect most of those things too, Twitter's so fukked up the app store says certain info isn't linked and then right above it says it is linked to you. It's all bs the US should regulate and won't so it's a different discussion and he knows that

I don't think people like Zuckerberg, IG, FB or anything else he's associated with. They're still going to fukk around with algorithms on IG and more than likely Threads, showing you what it wants you to see vs what you actually want, so nothing's changing

Except the world seems like it's tired of Musk and his bullshyt and this app doesn't seem disjointed or at least easier to understand than something like Mastodon and instances. It's plug and play if you already have an IG account and that goes a long way for adoption and retention. Meta shouldn't own all of SM but it's more like the world is desperate for Twitter's communication and this is the most convenient. A competitor could come in and take over the space even after Meta comes, their product will need to be better and there should be plenty of room for that bc Threads is still a Meta product

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Jack saying that is funny when it's the same data links as IG and I doubt he's said anything about it. Bluesky and Twitter collect most of those things too, Twitter's so fukked up the app store says certain info isn't linked and then right above it says it is linked to you. It's all bs the US should regulate and won't so it's a different discussion and he knows that

I don't think people like Zuckerberg, IG, FB or anything else he's associated with. They're still going to fukk around with algorithms on IG and more than likely Threads, showing you what it wants you to see vs what you actually want, so nothing's changing

Except the world seems like it's tired of Musk and his bullshyt and this app doesn't seem disjointed or at least easier to understand than something like Mastodon and instances. It's plug and play if you already have an IG account and that goes a long way for adoption and retention. Meta shouldn't own all of SM but it's more like the world is desperate for Twitter's communication and this is the most convenient. A competitor could come in and take over the space even after Meta comes, their product will need to be better and there should be plenty of room for that bc Threads is still a Meta product

to add to that..
ETA2Apy.png