General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Or maybe he's never been a genius in the first place.

Really the only 'smart' thing he is good at is fukking with Stocks to benefit him; he doesn't really code, and he got fired from his CEO position from X.com and PayPal for being a poor CEO. Prior to Twitter, Musk could hide behind the vanity of Genius because he had talent people at Space X and TESLA designing stuff. If we are comparing him to Steve Jobs as well, Steve Jobs wouldn't design the thing... however he had a vision, and wanted everyone to follow it for a product.

Elon touts something, but really he is like, 'Make Something for Me' and then they do. Elon then smiles and nods, having no input to give, but smiling like he was responsible for thinking it up.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Really the only 'smart' thing he is good at is fukking with Stocks to benefit him; he doesn't really code, and he got fired from his CEO position from X.com and PayPal for being a poor CEO. Prior to Twitter, Musk could hide behind the vanity of Genius because he had talent people at Space X and TESLA designing stuff. If we are comparing him to Steve Jobs as well, Steve Jobs wouldn't design the thing... however he had a vision, and wanted everyone to follow it for a product.

Elon touts something, but really he is like, 'Make Something for Me' and then they do. Elon then smiles and nods, having no input to give, but smiling like he was responsible for thinking it up.

He should have been thrown in the bushes before Thiel saved him for being a half reta**** neurodivergent dweeb.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@Fillerguy

edit:

A.I generated instructions.
To use this script:

1. First, make sure you have the latest version of Google Chrome browser installed on your computer.
  2. Next, visit the following link to download and install the Tampermonkey extension: https://tampermonkey.net/documentation/installation/
  3. Once you have downloaded the extension file, click on it to start the installation process. Chrome will prompt you to add the extension to Chrome. Click the "Add extension" button to continue.
  4. Wait for the extension to install, and then refresh your browser to activate it.
  5. Now that you have Tampermonkey installed, you can install any userscript hosted on greasyfork.org by following these steps:
  • Visit the userscript page on greasyfork.org that you want to install. For example, let's say the URL is Legacy Verification for Twitter
  • Scroll down to the "Installation" section of the page and copy the user script code.
  • Open Tampermonkey by clicking on the Tampermonkey icon in your Chrome menu (or by typing "tampermonkey" into the Chrome address bar and pressing Enter).
  • Click on the "Scripts" button in the top menu of the Tampermonkey window.
  • In the "User Script" field, paste the user script code that you copied from greasyfork.org.
  • Click the "Install" button to install the user script.
  • Wait for the user script to install, and then refresh your browser to activate it.
That's it! You have now successfully installed a Tampermonkey extension and a userscript hosted on greasyfork.org in Chrome browser.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
MTc1KDG.png

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
But a few hundred people are paying $8, that will fix it!

I work in finance and I've noticed a shift in things, over the last year or so. Investors who were once diehard Elon believers have jumped ship. There are obviously still people in his camp, but the exodus is real. At the same time, people with direct communication with him have noticed changes in his personality and behavior. He's always been an impulsive POS but the filter is gone now. People and policies in place to prevent him from blowing shyt up are gone. He's running Twitter into the ground, he's fighting the feds on SpaceX, and Tesla has some long term issues. Something is objectively wrong wit him. Is it the drug use? Break up/loss of family? I have no idea.
The only thing he has of value is the batteries and that electric car charger grid. He should be doing a lot better but he got to cute manipulating stocks and had to buy Twitter.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
wGio1ZB.png

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Signed up to Mastodon, it’s interesting especially with the bot accounts just recycling tweets from verified/business/political Twitter accounts. I’ll probably use it more if there is a massive shift to it. Definitely not using Twitter with these restrictions, just no point imo

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Digesting this, the big problem I have with this is the 1st one. Elon doesn't know how to code, automatically it's throwing me off this post because the OP think Elon is a smart guy. I do agree in a sense that Elon want's to "Warp the Information Space". However other social media's suspend or ban extremist views, Twitter is just a legacy system. The Left will go anywhere, while the Right has Truth Social and Telegram, and nowhere else.

I do believe Elon is just understanding now, of how much of a bad investment Twitter is, and really he is stuck with it as he cannot find ways to make money while also having people trying to collect money from him. Although as the #1 Rich Man, Elon's pride won't publicly admit it.