General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Atleast, They have the decency to not give blowjobs in public to a swagless conman from South Africa. Unlike your lame ass.
This projecting fakkit ass broke boy mad he can't spend hours a day in his safe space echo chamber tickling his little mushroom...

Go outside and get a job broke boy...:mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
EehWHVV.png

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This projecting fakkit ass broke boy mad he can't spend hours a day in his safe space echo chamber tickling his little mushroom...

You live vicariously through a corny ass racist white South African. I can’t imagine a lamer existence.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
LZVXLlQ.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps
QFVBMb2.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
QFVBMb2.png

But a few hundred people are paying $8, that will fix it!

I work in finance and I've noticed a shift in things, over the last year or so. Investors who were once diehard Elon believers have jumped ship. There are obviously still people in his camp, but the exodus is real. At the same time, people with direct communication with him have noticed changes in his personality and behavior. He's always been an impulsive POS but the filter is gone now. People and policies in place to prevent him from blowing shyt up are gone. He's running Twitter into the ground, he's fighting the feds on SpaceX, and Tesla has some long term issues. Something is objectively wrong wit him. Is it the drug use? Break up/loss of family? I have no idea.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I work in finance and I've noticed a shift in things, over the last year or so. Investors who were once diehard Elon believers have jumped ship. There are obviously still people in his camp, but the exodus is real. At the same time, people with direct communication with him have noticed changes in his personality and behavior. He's always been an impulsive POS but the filter is gone now. People and policies in place to prevent him from blowing shyt up are gone. He's running Twitter into the ground, he's fighting the feds on SpaceX, and Tesla has some long term issues. Something is objectively wrong wit him. Is it the drug use? Break up/loss of family? I have no idea.

When the finance guys finally accept the fact that he is a con man and full driving Vaporware is a pipe dream, it’s over.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX

Or maybe he's never been a genius in the first place.