Daps

Fqq6hTQXoAA9O0c

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:heh: EU told Elon to hire more staff. Elon living in hell right now, because the EU stuff is only a small list of headaches Elon is having. It's not like Elon can clap back and tell the EU to fukk off, as Elon helpless to what they say and they probably will fine his ass anyways.

2 minute read
March 7, 20234:58 PM CST
Last Updated 17 hours ago

EU tells Elon Musk to hire more staff to moderate Twitter - FT​

March 7 (Reuters) - The European Union told Elon Musk to hire more human moderators and fact-checkers to review posts on Twitter, the Financial Times reported on Tuesday, citing four people familiar with talks between Musk, Twitter executives and regulators in Brussels.

The demand complicates Musk's efforts to reorganize the loss-making business he acquired for $44 billion in October. He has slashed more than half of Twitter's 7,500 staff, including the entire trust and safety teams in some offices, while seeking cheaper methods to monitor tweets, the report said.

The massive layoffs have raised concerns if Twitter can comply with the EU's Digital Services Act that requires internet platforms to put specific measures in place against illegal content, before the law comes into full effect in early 2024.

Twitter has been leaning heavily on automation to moderate content, doing away with certain manual reviews. It does not employ fact checkers, unlike larger rival Meta Platforms Inc (META.O), which owns Facebook and Instagram, the report said.

European Union industry chief Thierry Breton on a video call in January warned Musk of "huge work ahead" for Twitter to apply transparent use policies, significantly reinforce content moderation and protect freedom of speech.

(This story has been refiled to correct day to Tuesday in paragraph 1)

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Out of all the shyt we've seen during Trump's rise to political prominence, I still get amazed at some of the shyt we see. Mitch McConnell has probably done more for the conservative movement and eroding democracy than any other elected official... And now he's a RINO LOL

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Out of all the shyt we've seen during Trump's rise to political prominence, I still get amazed at some of the shyt we see. Mitch McConnell has probably done more for the conservative movement and eroding democracy than any other elected official... And now he's a RINO LOL
Yep, Just because Mitch doesn’t drop wrestling promos of talking shyt he is a RINO to the MAGA crowd. The man has lied, cheated, and stolen more than anyone in recent history for the conservative cause. Clarence Thomas is his only living peer. Literally both of them might make the world a better place when they die.

It’s absurd that the MAGA crowd doesn’t love them but those people gave up on reality or critical thinking a long time ago.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yep, Just because Mitch doesn’t drop wrestling promos of talking shyt he is a RINO to the MAGA crowd. The man has lied, cheated, and stolen more than anyone in recent history for the conservative cause. Clarence Thomas is his only living peer. Literally both of them might make the world a better place when they die.

It’s absurd that the MAGA crowd doesn’t love them but those people gave up on reality or critical thinking a long time ago.
Culture war is the most important thing to republicans now

Everything else is just focusing on issues outside of america which is not en vogue with modern day conservatives

Even people like Elon who are typically center right in thinking is going full alt right just off getting radicalized by the trans issue discourse

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Went from real life Tony Stark to dumbfukk dork begging for attention from incels and internet trolls.

I mean, there was literally one guy. ONE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE COMPANY OF TWITTER that was absolutely hands off, VIP, DO NOT FIRE BECAUSE THEN YOULL OWE HIM A fukk TON OF MONEY, and Elons dumbass not only fired him in public, he disclosed his disability to everyone opening himself up to a lawsuit. It also doesn't help that the guy he fired is basically one of the most generous god damn people on this planet who builds ramps for disabled people and WILLINGLY PAYS MORE IN TAXES TO HELP OUT THE PUBLIC SYSTEM THAT HELPED HIM OUT. You couldn't write a more "YOU CANT BE THIS fukkING STUPID" scenario for Elon.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
sQX8dRT.png

ntugrru.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I guess also because Twitter bought his company, he was a VIP (DO NOT FIRE). Tweets are saying Elon has to pay him 100 Million, but I guess it would be more of like 50 Million... but damn... I am not coming back. He bout to be relaxing with the Icelandic Broads. :wow:

Yeah that twitter stuff with the disabled employee is truly an insane almost fictional bag drop. Look perfect example of a villain in a movie

I mean you can't legit claim to be a smart individual and act like such egotistical a$$hole publicly and then end up very publicly exposing how terrible of a boss you are and give ex employee enough evidence to layup any lawsuit or legal challenge he could mount.

Nah he'd have to run me the 100 million

I feel like I'm going to be disappointed because this is too good to be true. Elon firing someone on the do not fire list who comes with a massive payday, AND botching the firing so that he ends up being fully justified to make it public on Twitter, THEN trying to rationalize the firing so it's public for all to see, THEN questioning his disability so he opens himself up to lawsuits too, and the guy he fired just turns out to have recently won multiple "Person of the Year" awards in Iceland for his charity work....how can anyone be this bad at running shyt?

Daps
I feel like I'm going to be disappointed because this is too good to be true. Elon firing someone on the do not fire list who comes with a massive payday, AND botching the firing so that he ends up being fully justified to make it public on Twitter, THEN trying to rationalize the firing so it's public for all to see, THEN questioning his disability so he opens himself up to lawsuits too, and the guy he fired just turns out to have recently won multiple "Person of the Year" awards in Iceland for his charity work....how can anyone be this bad at running shyt?
This is the same guy who signed a deal to buy Twitter and waived due diligence. Filed a lawsuit to stop the sale, then dropped the lawsuit and bought at the original sale price. There’s pretty compelling evidence, he’s bad at this shyt.