General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

At this point I think most of the world would celebrate if someone popped him. Yeah he would have his fanboys being sad, but most people would spit on his grave. Although I do wonder in a sense if Elon himself is just feeling the heat of owning Twitter now and is just being more brazen in being a jerk to people. He has two bodyguards now, so something is eating at him.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Fqn4AmPWIAIANrZ

edit:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
His lawyers told him he fukked up…. fukked up bad

I guess also because Twitter bought his company, he was a VIP (DO NOT FIRE). Tweets are saying Elon has to pay him 100 Million, but I guess it would be more of like 50 Million... but damn... I am not coming back. He bout to be relaxing with the Icelandic Broads. :wow:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I guess also because Twitter bought his company, he was a VIP (DO NOT FIRE). Tweets are saying Elon has to pay him 100 Million, but I guess it would be more of like 50 Million... but damn... I am not coming back. He bout to be relaxing with the Icelandic Broads. :wow:

It’s crazy how his whole life changed for the worst because he sent out a joke tweet about buying Twitter.

He can’t even berate people on Twitter like he use to and he literally owns the place.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Elon begging now because that means he has to sell more of his Tesla stock which in turn will drive Tesla stock prices down even more :pachaha:

When will Tesla board of directors bush him?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah that twitter stuff with the disabled employee is truly an insane almost fictional bag drop. Look perfect example of a villain in a movie

I mean you can't legit claim to be a smart individual and act like such egotistical a$$hole publicly and then end up very publicly exposing how terrible of a boss you are and give ex employee enough evidence to layup any lawsuit or legal challenge he could mount.

Nah he'd have to run me the 100 million