General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Unless he kept refreshing the page himself
In his case, probably. He only had 1 engagement yet 12 views - so that means all those views are from that single engagement.

But there are others who seeing disparities in not only engagements but in comments as well.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
In his case, probably. He only had 1 engagement yet 12 views - so that means all those views are from that single engagement.

But there are others who seeing disparities in not only engagements but in comments as well.
Twitter probably uses some TBA or bot that accesses information. Each bot, since it almost certainly his it's own ID probably registers as a view.

I'm not sure how much it matters in the grab scheme.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Twitter probably uses some TBA or bot that accesses information. Each bot, since it almost certainly his it's own ID probably registers as a view.

I'm not sure how much it matters in the grab scheme.

Around 10 years ago I used a message board that was dying. Most threads were only getting 6-7 responses. But the site's owner was talking about how the site in general was still getting tens of thousands of views so there was more engagement than we all thought, it's just folk didn't want to comment as much. Bullshyt cause threads that no one even gave a shyt about would keep getting hundreds of views added a day with zero responses. I was virtually certain that he was just looking at search bots and others registering the threads.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I seen about 2 or 3 mastodon instances just for verified journalists. in the coming months we'll probably see journalists start posting their mastodon profile links instead of a twitter profile link in their news articles.

8Lc5ln2.png

it's begun:leon:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is Richard Dawkins another Bell Curve guy ?

He's just an arrogant idiot on social issues. I said this literally days ago.

Stephen Hawking and Richard Dawkins are even more highly respected scientists than Tyson, and they constantly put out stupid, ill-informed statements on social issues as well.

Come to think of it, Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens were two more heroes of the "new atheists" who put out stupid right-wing adjacent bullshyt all the time. That movement has some serious issues.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Nikola was one of the biggest fraud companies ever and Trump seems dumb even for her profession.

I was referring to the actual scientist in the 30s and 40s

I was reading some declassified files

It appears as though a Gorsuch helped get his documents after his death and a Trump investigated them. Funny how history works

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I was referring to the actual scientist in the 30s and 40s

I was reading some declassified files

It appears as though a Gorsuch helped get his documents after his death and a Trump investigated them. Funny how history works

I know, I just thought it was a funny non sequitur so I added my own. :lolbron:

And Tesla was a big figure going all the way back to the 1880s.