it's begun:leon:
It’s over

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Elon really should be paying more attention to Tesla next year, because whatever coding is going on... or perhaps because Elon has drawn more media attention to himself... a ton of Tesla's care are having 'Sudden' driving incidents... speeding up or turning in another direction. Normally if a recall happens, they replace the air bag or whatever the problem is. Tesla is still a new brand, and I don't think there is a certification course or a training seminar that can train mechanics how to fix it... so the car would have to be sent back to Tesla.

Normally I would say a recall is just a recall, but it seems like this might be more than a recall, and could sink the brand itself considering EVs, which only 5% of the market right now, is slowly growing but big name brands are catching up to Tesla.

Elon would need to be focusing on staying solvent during this period, but he is busy tweeting.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
XmSxyg7.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps
FcR3cSg.png

QQS1KtR.png

UR47e1j.png

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I tried to create a Mastodon account today but why do you need to be on a specific erver ? I'm guessing that it's because it's decentralized but ultimately what does choosing a server do ? I mean they have different rules or language so it's a bit confusing.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
I tried to create a Mastodon account today but why do you need to be on a specific erver ? I'm guessing that it's because it's decentralized but ultimately what does choosing a server do ? I mean they have different rules or language so it's a bit confusing.
Name your app after a Power Ranger brehs. :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elon really should be paying more attention to Tesla next year, because whatever coding is going on... or perhaps because Elon has drawn more media attention to himself... a ton of Tesla's care are having 'Sudden' driving incidents... speeding up or turning in another direction. Normally if a recall happens, they replace the air bag or whatever the problem is. Tesla is still a new brand, and I don't think there is a certification course or a training seminar that can train mechanics how to fix it... so the car would have to be sent back to Tesla.

Normally I would say a recall is just a recall, but it seems like this might be more than a recall, and could sink the brand itself considering EVs, which only 5% of the market right now, is slowly growing but big name brands are catching up to Tesla.

Elon would need to be focusing on staying solvent during this period, but he is busy tweeting.
He still has some political power,cause shyt like this sink Peleton quickly.

Folks keep running interference for Tesla