General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
120 is a good level to pay attention to, let the bulls and bears battle it out and see who wins. Said this in another thread but I won't be surprised to see tsla at 80. I rode it down from 200s to now. Just my opinion
Soon as Elon gets bushed off Tesla what the stock shoot to the moon

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was up there and I believe they did a split recently

Yeah, they did a split, but it was completely overvalued just on fundamentals alone.

It’s utterly mad that a company with 2% of sales in an industry is worth more than all the other companies in that industry. Totally nuts.

Tesla was a pandemic bubble that was due to bust sooner or later. Elon Must antics just made it a spectacle.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Soon as Elon gets bushed off Tesla what the stock shoot to the moon

Yeah, they did a split, but it was completely overvalued just on fundamentals alone.

It’s utterly mad that a company with 2% of sales in an industry is worth more than all the other companies in that industry. Totally nuts.

Tesla was a pandemic bubble that was due to bust sooner or later. Elon Must antics just made it a spectacle.

Yeah, I'm not sure why Tesla is supposed to be higher than this with or without Musk. Wasn't it just $25 or some shyt in early 2020?

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday was the first day in like 3 months where I didn't hear Elon mentioned in the news. Maybe he got word from his investors to stfu.