General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He still has some political power,cause shyt like this sink Peleton quickly.

Folks keep running interference for Tesla

Yeah, but the BIG PROBLEM of what your saying, is that Tesla is a small car company that banked on being the only Electric Car company. Once the Big Boys see enough of those cars on the road, they will begin to make their push. Up until now, this statement holds true, but now going forward... its hard to beat the Brand Names.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I tried to create a Mastodon account today but why do you need to be on a specific erver ? I'm guessing that it's because it's decentralized but ultimately what does choosing a server do ? I mean they have different rules or language so it's a bit confusing.

I haven't signed up for mastodon yet but it's basically like choosing an email provider(aol, gmail, yahoo or outlook).

each server has their own rules/code of conduct and what they're generally about.

for instance last night I learned that mastodon.social bans twitter-bridge bots which are basically bots that relay/post tweets to your mastodon feed because it costs more money to hosts those tweets. other mastodon instances still allow that bot.

heres a site with a list of server choices.

also you can migrate to other servers if you find one that better suits your needs.

bird.makeup - Home Page is the twitter bridge bot site.

edit: i just learned about 'calckey' a few days ago which i think is a mastodon fork is a Misskey fork that allows for quoting user posts. it uses with activitypub protocol(similar to how imap/pop/smtp is a protocol that all email providers use to communicate) so you can still communicate with mastodon users seamlessly.

theres active debate about weather mastodon should have a quoting feature.

I think this might lead to a fork because not having the ability to quote is a common complaint.

edit2: i stumbled upon a breh whose running his own mastodon instance for just himself.

yLxnZfR.png

heres how his feed looks on calckey

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Elon really should be paying more attention to Tesla next year, because whatever coding is going on... or perhaps because Elon has drawn more media attention to himself... a ton of Tesla's care are having 'Sudden' driving incidents... speeding up or turning in another direction.

he took radar (and later ultrasonics) out of 2 models in 2021 and tesla have indicated recently that they are about to put radar in again.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
he took radar (and later ultrasonics) out of 2 models in 2021 and tesla have indicated recently that they are about to put radar in again.

Too late, no one is giving a fukk because of Musk's bad publicity and Tesla's vehicles having the mind of HAL.