Reppin
the ether

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Clickbait title - he didn't resign, he promised he "would resign" as soon as he "finds someone foolish enough to take the job". So that might be next week or next month or in a year or maybe he'll just forget he ever said it.
Yeah media falling fir the okey doke again.. the musty boer is all cap

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Clickbait title - he didn't resign, he promised he "would resign" as soon as he "finds someone foolish enough to take the job". So that might be next week or next month or in a year or maybe he'll just forget he ever said it.
I believe he will find a new CEO and step down. The question is who is foolish enough to take that job and have him lurking behind them. Maybe someone from Tesla. It’s gonna be Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys situation.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elon said “who are you? Do you sti…” he was going to ask him if he still worked for twitter so I could find out who is and fire him :russ:
Still never answered the question. Man didn't expect to be challenged on his buzzwords. What expecting a response with similar 'synergy' to his bogus statement.

:pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's stepping down but will still run the server and software engineering teams. Baby steps I guess...

I believe he will find a new CEO and step down. The question is who is foolish enough to take that job and have him lurking behind them. Maybe someone from Tesla. It’s gonna be Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys situation.

Look at this response:

Fridman was just clout chasing as always, but that Musk response is incredibly insecure and just screams "I don't want to stop doing this."