Still holding shares after the last split

giphy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Goddamn, I accidentally ended up on Musk's "Tweets plus replies" feed and it's a complete shytshow. He's basically just constantly upping the right-wing ecosystem:

He's co-signing the HodgeTwins of all people. :mjlol:
And that's what I'm talking about. If I'm the CEO of Tesla I wanna be ambiguous as possible and let people project their beliefs on me. This fool out here picking sides in political arguments that have jack shyt to do with his company and doing internet trolling. His baboonery is literally costing him billions. Sometimes you just gotta know when to shut up. If he wants to troll create an untraceable alias and troll anonymously.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Goddamn, I accidentally ended up on Musk's "Tweets plus replies" feed and it's a complete shytshow. He's basically just constantly upping the right-wing ecosystem:

He's co-signing the HodgeTwins of all people. :mjlol:

Whats even more crazy, is that you would suspect that if a New World Order was around, that Musk would be one of the Pillars because of his influence; instead the guy who would be a pillar, has fallen down the Conspiracy Theory hole... sort of defeating the purpose of having the rich being these puppet leaders. The richest man, all because of his ego, has fallen into a system that supposedly is suppose to control the general public.