General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I work with one of them, it's fukking creepy how he can do no wrong in their eyes. It's legit Trump-like, cultish behavior. But it's interesting seeing him cheerleading this buyout, rooting for Musk to be this absolute free speech champion but now going back on his word. Even he's seeing how he's been talking out of both sides of his mouth.

On a side note, I can't help but put my tinfoil hat on with Musk's affiliation to Middle Eastern royalty and regimes. Twitter played a huge role over the last 20 some odd years with getting free info to the world, especially in crises.
Musk Stans are white supremacist degenerates. They don’t believe in logic. The whole thesis behind his purchase was “free speech” but then his largest investors are Saudis who literally kill and detain journalists

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I work with one of them, it's fukking creepy how he can do no wrong in their eyes. It's legit Trump-like, cultish behavior. But it's interesting seeing him cheerleading this buyout, rooting for Musk to be this absolute free speech champion but now going back on his word. Even he's seeing how he's been talking out of both sides of his mouth.

On a side note, I can't help but put my tinfoil hat on with Musk's affiliation to Middle Eastern royalty and regimes. Twitter played a huge role over the last 20 some odd years with getting free info to the world, especially in crises.

I actually managed to turn one of his stans against him just yesterday. Guy I know pretty well who is really into crypto/tech and environmentalism, in about 1 hour of posting he went from "Musk hasn't done anything worse than what happened at Twitter before and people who criticize him are hypocrites" to "Damn, that's really bad, I think he might be cracking up." Pretty much all the evidence I used against Musk came from this thread.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Not sure why Facebook hasn’t created an alternative yet. Seems like it would be a slam dunk for them
it's not in facebooks ethos to create an open platform, facebook and Instagram are information silos. twitter pre-elon was way more open to the public, gives API access to developers and is great for scraping content. facebook does ip bans when it detects any sort of scraping. instagram and facebook also prohibits adult content.

their twitter alternative would be just as bad as musks version of twitter which would drive users away.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Not sure why Facebook hasn’t created an alternative yet. Seems like it would be a slam dunk for them
Facebook? :gucci: They're not 'creating' shyt without a multi-billion dollar acquisition.

They've also been busy throwing billions of dollars into this
960x0.jpg

that guy

Superstar
Daps
These cacs get a lot of credit for simply being in the right place right time.

Zuckerberg has never created anything in his life. He stole the entire idea and code bass from the twinkletoes twins or whatever their name is and Facebook in its entire existence has been notorious for acquiring other platforms like instagram or straight up stealing your code/ideas if you don’t accept their offer.

Zuckerberg just like Elon couldn’t create something from scratch if they tried. He tried to create “the meta verse” and look what the result was.

Last edited: