Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No ad hominem attacks make perfect sense. Its a deflection tactic to deflect what's being said. So when a newspaper posts something says it shouldn't be you say :

The Raftsman’s Journal was the creation of H. Bucher Swoope (occasionally spelled Swope), a young lawyer from Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania, and began when the Whig Party was dissolving and the new American Party, or Know-Nothing movement, was beginning. The first issue of the newspaper, on June 15, 1854, editorialized the virtues of the Whigs and announced its intentions:“We shall labor to make our paper what its name signifies, a true ‘Raftsman’s Journal’ – one that shall be to him a source, not only of pleasure, but of information and instruction where he can always look, not only for the state of the markets, and the price of lumber, but for news, morals and literature. A paper that shall be to him a companion, not alone on his tedious voyage through the crooks and bends of our Susquehanna but in his family circle, his shop, his cabin, his store, and his counting room.”

The Know-Nothing movement was a political faction of the 1850s characterized by nativisim and political xenophobia, based on fears that the United States was being overtaken by immigrants. During his two years as editor, Swoope came to espouse the cause of the American Party cause, adopting the motto “Free as the Wind, and American to the Core” and exhorting readers with comments such as these that appeared in the October 3, 1855, issue: “Americans, On Guard! Make every foreigner exhibit his naturalization papers!” Swoope sold the Journal to Simon Bolivar Row in January 1856, and initially it remained an American Party organ. During the Civil War, the Journal supported the Republican (or so-called Union) Party, in fierce opposition to the Clearfield Republican a Copperhead Democrat newspaper, and both newspapers provide vivid reading. The Raftsman’s Journal continued in operation until 1948.

Brilliant source there buddy. Btw no answer?

like an 100 ft high fort in Missouri

Name of this fort? Location as or coordinates of its location? What society built this fort? What language did they speak? What was their culture? Religion? What artifacts were recovered from this fort? What was the purpose of this fort? Military? Religious? Living space? Who discovered this fort?

or mummies being found in Tennessee and Kentucky.
Name of the people that mummified their remains? Why were they mummified? How did they die? What was the language or customs of the people? Artifacts recovered from the grave sites? Coordinates of the burials? Genetic testing on the corpses to determine their origins and anthropological record?

Even mentions there being pyramids in Ohio.

Name of the pyramids? What society built them? What was their purpose? What was the language of the people who built them? Were they religious pyramids? Military? Dwellings? How did there people dress? Culture?

Theres not even a consensus in any of these fields so its a popularity contest?:naff:
What does this mean? Consensus what?

Yet in the age when these groups were all believing the earth was flat you'd be on their side laughing at the ones saying it was round? See how that works(it doesn't)?

The earliest documented mention of spherical earth the concept dates from around the 5th century BC, when it appears in the writings of Greek philosophers. In the 3rd century BC, Hellenistic astronomy established the roughly spherical shape of Earth as a physical fact and calculated the Earth's circumference.

You would know this if you had a proper education, home life and nutrition

. Just a parroting robot who thinks the smartest person is the one what can parrot massas status quo the best. Anyone questions massas word? Your attack programming kicks in lol
You say this as your only source for the Boston post office being built by an ancient civilization is a pro-white newspaper from slavery times:skip:

Again describe this ancient civilization to me? Their religion? Philosophies? Customs? Surely a civilization that had UFO’s would leave behind something? :mjlol:

10 more questions.. Yet when a link says that 20 years after a fire destroyed 1/3 of the city

It wasn’t a city. It was displays made of plaster, paint and stucco.

Tell me doofus, if these were massive stone buildings, or were they destroyed by fire? Is stone flammable? :dead:

costing them $8 billion, they decide to spend $1 billion on a temporary fake stage for a "world fair"
Yes wealthy civilizations indulging themselves in extravagance and entertainment for minimal profit. Certainly never happens. :mjlol:I literally just showed you the Olympics and its cost overruns you dumb fukk.

Amazingly none of the hundreds of thousands of people who visited the city or millions who lived in the area never said a thing about the destruction of these ancient marvels

(that they don't ever mention to the public thru their "education" system) and you have nothing to ask. They say "its fake" and you run back to say Ol "Massa said it and massa wouldn't lie to me ass" nikka
:mjlol:
Incel hotep babble. Maybe ask your sky genie “creator” for some IQ points.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay how about starting here:

ANTIQUITIES IN AMERICA. (Raftsman Journal)1858 Newspaper Jan 6 1858
1) The article describes numerous ruins of ancient cities, temples, and structures discovered throughout North and South America, including massive pyramids, sculptures, and other artifacts. 2) These ruins indicate that advanced civilizations existed in America long before European contact, with architecture, art, and level of civilization far beyond what was thought possible for the indigenous peoples at that time. 3) The ruins date back at least 1,600-1,800 years and some structures, like massive trees growing over ruins, suggest the civilizations were present even before the Christian era, yet little is known about who built them or their history.
Indigenous Americans made those and the denial that they didn't is pure racism. In 1858 they were seen as dumb savages. You were making it seem like buildings with European architecture were before whites came

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Brilliant source there buddy. Btw no answer?

“Since he doesn’t like foreigners in his country, that means what he says is not true”

Can I say that since
What does this mean? Consensus what?

If you follow scholars, academics, researchers and blah blah blah that’s mean in the time where common thought was that the earth was flat, you’d be acting like the NPC attack dog against anyone that’s say it wasn’t . You exposed your self as a goyim that follows what massa tells him to.

You say this as your only source for the Boston post office being built by an ancient civilization is a pro-white newspaper from slavery times:skip:
You don’t have any source for them saying they built other than, well, them…
It wasn’t a city. It was displays made of plaster, paint and stucco.
Based on what? And what questions did you ask of the person that said that to you?

Tell me doofus, if these were massive stone buildings, or were they destroyed by fire? Is stone flammable? :dead:
Why are you asking me and not the people who said a fire destroyed 1/3 of the city? Shouldn’t you ask them how a fire could do this:

231009_r43129.jpg

1871-great-chicago-fire-005.jpg

And then there’s trees in the same area :mjlol:

Another self exposal. Mainstream reports a fire, you say nothing. I bring up the fire, you ask me how a fire can destroy brick.. Accept mainstream without question, question anyone who questions mainstream to the point you want them to explain it bit by bit. Just like the good NPC goyim doggy you are lol

Yes wealthy civilizations indulging themselves in extravagance and entertainment for minimal profit. Certainly never happens. :mjlol:I literally just showed you the Olympics and its cost overruns you dumb fukk.

Olympics don’t happen 20 years after a fire destroys 1/3 of the city. Or even 9 in the case of San Fran fire/quake in 1906 that destroyed 80% of the city. Any Olympic examples?

Oh and Olympics aren’t tucked away from the public education system. Mentioned openly. Why arent world fairs? What grade did the educational system bring up world fairs having exhibits of babies in incubators?

StLouis2-cropped.jpg

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Indigenous Americans made those and the denial that they didn't is pure racism. In 1858 they were seen as dumb savages. You were making it seem like buildings with European architecture were before whites came
Indigenous is different than native. I’ll be optimistic and give you props for knowing the difference. The native Americans are called NATIVE for a reason.

Whatever you call “euro architecture”, idk. What the question should be is why is it being said that there are structures throughout N America showing evidence of a once great civilization? What grade did you hear your teacher tell you about about anything structure wise being in America when cacs came? Or the author being a white supremacist giving credit to someone not white mean something to you too?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indigenous is different than native. I’ll be optimistic and give you props for knowing the difference. The native Americans are called NATIVE for a reason.

Whatever you call “euro architecture”, idk. What the question should be is why is it being said that there are structures throughout N America showing evidence of a once great civilization? What grade did you hear your teacher tell you about about anything structure wise being in America when cacs came? Or the author being a white supremacist giving credit to someone not white mean something to you too?
Merriam Webster definition of Indigenous:
1 a: produced, growing, living, or occurring natively or naturally in a particular region or environment

b: of or relating to the earliest known inhabitants of a place and especially of a place that was colonized by a now-dominant group

Indigenous derives from the Latin noun indigena (meaning "native")

Native Americans, Indigenous Americans, American Indians, First Nation, whatever you want to called them. All of them weren't nomads and they had fully functioning societies. Some built structures but it was nothing like the European structures you have been claiming in this thread.
The parts that are gushed over that Raftsmans article are the Mayan and Aztec structures.
And the author doesn't give credit to the "aborigine"
Most of that article sounds like the author is just repeating what he heard and is sensationalizing it which isn't that hard to believe given the information @Mister Terrific presented about that paper. If there were structures in America as magnificent as that article is presenting The Raftsmans Journal wouldn't be the only source.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
“Since he doesn’t like foreigners in his country, that means what he says is not true”

Your source is a 19th century lawyer of a defunct American nationalist party that people thought were retarded in the 19th. Century. You’re literally getting your views from a bunch of dumb cacs lol. Just like your Tartarian empire nonsense is a white supremacist conspiracy theory. You’re literally hoteping for cacs :dead:
If you follow scholars, academics, researchers and blah blah blah that’s mean in the time where common thought was that the earth was flat,
What time is that? 3rd century BC? Because that’s when scientists calculated the circumference of the earth. They presented provable and replicable theorems. You’ve presented an American nationalist newspaper clipping from the 19th century.

But I will give you the opportunity to engage in some actual scholarship

Here tell me these specifics

Name of this fort? Location as or coordinates of its location? What society built this fort? What language did they speak? What was their culture? Religion? What artifacts were recovered from this fort? What was the purpose of this fort? Military? Religious? Living space? Who discovered this fort?

Name of the people that mummified their remains? Why were they mummified? How did they die? What was the language or customs of the people? Artifacts recovered from the grave sites? Coordinates of the burials? Genetic testing on the corpses to determine their origins and anthropological record?

Name of the pyramids? What society built them? What was their purpose? What was the language of the people who built them? Were they religious pyramids? Military? Dwellings? How did there people dress? Culture?

These are the things scientists will ask when you make a claim. Come on give me some evidence hotep :lolbron:

you’d be acting like the NPC
Incel babble

You goyim that follows what massa tells him to.
Goyim? Are you Jewish?

You don’t have any source for them saying they built other than, well, them…

Actually I do. We have schematics, contemporary documentation, record of purchases for building materials, and the records of architects that designed them

Btw can you tell me why this ancient civilization used so many different architectural designs? Why did the combine Romanesque, Gothic, Art Deco and Classical architecture?

Can you give me an idea of what the significance of each style was?

Based on what? And what questions did you ask of the person that said that to you?
When someone presents their findings they are already expected to include details of their research. Thus if you do have questions the answers are already there. If a question is able to unravel the previously believed theory then a new hypothesis will be presented and confirmed by testable theories.

You yourself can present research papers of your own to disprove what you believe to be fiction. Sadly just being a hotep who abuses drugs and believes in sky genies won’t suffice to change many scientists mind.

Why are you asking me and not the people who said a fire destroyed 1/3 of the city? Shouldn’t you ask them how a fire could do this:

What am I supposed to be looking at here? Why do you keep posting unsourced photos without describing what I’m actually supposed to be seeing or what you say you are providing.

images

Do you see it!? DO YOU SEE IT!?

Another self exposal. Mainstream reports a fire, you say nothing. I bring up the fire, you ask me how a fire can destroy brick
I said stone. Stone isn’t combustible and requires heat in excess of 600 degrees to crumble.

here’s photos of the aftermath
images

images

Can you explain why these ancient stone buildings were able to be completely disintegrated by fire?
Olympics don’t happen 20 years after a fire destroys 1/3 of the city.
That has nothing to do with each other. Your statement was a country wouldn’t spend a lot of money to host an extravagant event for no net benefit. The Olympics do this every 4 years and in fact countries that host the Olympics incur billions in debt and stadiums they used are left to rot.

The Chicago worlds fair actually made a profit and the materials used were easily deconstructed as they were meant to be impermanent.

Or even 9 in the case of San Fran fire/quake in 1906 that destroyed a 80% of the city. Any Olympic examples?
What does a fire have to do with the Olympics?

Oh and Olympics aren’t tucked away from the public education system. Mentioned openly. Why arent world fairs
We learned about worlds fairs in school. There are still words fairs.

Relics of the 1964
images

Ancient Spaceships perhaps??:ohhh:

What grade did the educational system bring up world fairs having exhibits of babies in incubators?

StLouis2-cropped.jpg

These were actually common everywhere

Starting in 1903, visitors could see a new attraction at Coney Island’s Luna Park: incubators. Couney moved permanently to the United States and opened two incubator exhibits, one at Luna Park and another at Dreamland, also in Coney Island. Nurses tended to babies as an enraptured public looked on. Like any other amusement, the premature baby exhibits included carnival barkers who tried to lure the public to come see the babies. Ticket proceeds went to help the preemies.

It actually saved lives when before nobody cared

Btw are you gonna answer this?

Again describe this ancient civilization to me? Their religion? Philosophies? Customs? Surely a civilization that had UFO’s would leave behind something?

How did the white giants beat them?

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Merriam Webster definition of Indigenous:
1 a: produced, growing, living, or occurring natively or naturally in a particular region or environment

b: of or relating to the earliest known inhabitants of a place and especially of a place that was colonized by a now-dominant group

Indigenous derives from the Latin noun indigena (meaning "native")

Native Americans, Indigenous Americans, American Indians, First Nation, whatever you want to called them. All of them weren't nomads and they had fully functioning societies. Some built structures but it was nothing like the European structures you have been claiming in this thread.
The parts that are gushed over that Raftsmans article are the Mayan and Aztec structures.
And the author doesn't give credit to the "aborigine"
Most of that article sounds like the author is just repeating what he heard and is sensationalizing it which isn't that hard to believe given the information @Mister Terrific presented about that paper. If there were structures in America as magnificent as that article is presenting The Raftsmans Journal wouldn't be the only source.
Sorry buddy the (mis)education doesn’t mention any structures being here at all and it doesn’t matter who he gives the credit to either.

Saying the author is a white supremacist when he’s given credit of a great civilization to a group who is NOT white makes that point irrelevant. White supremacists don’t give compliments and attribute great things to people who aren’t white.
This dude in here quoting open white supremacists who were fringe even in their day to debunk "white man's science". :snoop:

Smoke less weed.

Cheerleaders throwing pom poms around so fast it’s making him dizzy

Take a seat buddy and actually pay attention to what’s going on before doing your pom pom routine…

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Speaking of the U.S. only. I feel like a third of organized religion has failed to keep up with the times, a third is actively preying on its parishioners with the remaining hanging on for dear life trying to do good work

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Your source is a 19th century lawyer
Yup. All you have is "people don't like his political party" and "he puts Americans first" lol..

What time is that?
You're the same guy that would be mocking those who questioned the earth being flat during the time where that belief was the consensus. You would point to the scholars and academics who believed the earth was flat (because that was the consensus) anytime someone questioned it being flat or the first time someone said it was round. Exposing how you're just a sheep that flows with whatever the consensus is. Thats why they call you goyim
:yeshrug:

What am I supposed to be looking at here? Why do you keep posting unsourced photos without describing what I’m actually supposed to be seeing or what you say you are providing.
chicago_fire_1871_017.jpg

Why are you asking me how a fire can do this to stone/brick but not the mainstream that says that this happened? See how you don't question the mainstream only those who question the mainstream?
That has nothing to do with each other. Your statement was a country wouldn’t spend a lot of money to host an extravagant event for no net benefit. The Olympics do this every 4 years and in fact countries that host the Olympics incur billions in debt and stadiums they used are left to rot.

The Chicago worlds fair actually made a profit and the materials used were easily deconstructed as they were meant to be impermanent.

What does a fire have to do with the Olympics?
Nope I included the fire destroying a 3rd of the city 20 years before. And its even closer with the San Fran world fair happening 9 years after 80% of the city was destroyed during the 1906 earthquake..Im guessing there aren't any examples of choosing to have a world event in a place that recently had a substantial amount of their city destroyed as it would still be in rebuild mode?

We learned about worlds fairs in school. There are still words fairs.
Cap lol

These were actually common everywhere
I wonder where those babies came from? Where are the parents? Is this similar to the Orphan trains that had children being pushed all over the place with no mention of their parents?

The_Orphan_Trains_Sig_Art_TY.jpg

Oh wait, you don't ask mainstream any questions. Only those that question the mainstream narrative lol. I wonder where all these cacs without parents came from?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You're getting making baseless assertions, making false statements, and jumping to absurd conclusions all through this thread. :mjlol:
Still so dizzy that you can't even make coherent sentences.. Its okay lady, there's plenty of time for you to twerk it up for them. Just take a break so you're not so dizzy!

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
You're the same guy that would be mocking those who questioned the earth being flat during the time where that belief was the consensus.
You still think the Earth is flat, though.... :mjlol:
Still so dizzy that you can't even make coherent sentences.. Its okay lady, there's plenty of time for you to twerk it up for them. Just take a break so you're not so dizzy!
Emotional posting.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yup. All you have is "people don't like his political party" and "he puts Americans first" lol..
I also have you having no corresponding sources and you being unable to answer these questions.

You're the same guy that would be mocking those who questioned the earth being flat during the time where that belief was the consensus.
No I wouldn’t as when I ask for evidence the scientists in question would be able to provide me with evidence and proofs of their theories.

He is best known for being the first person known to calculate the circumference of the Earth, which he did by using the extensive survey results he could access in his role at the Library. His calculation was remarkably accurate.[2][3] He was also the first to calculate Earth's axial tilt, which has also proved to have remarkable accuracy.[4] He created the first global projection of the world, incorporating parallels and meridians based on the available geographic knowledge of his era.

You on the other hand can’t even give basic details of these civilizations you say existed. Your only source is basically a pamphlet created by a defunct political party that describes nothing and presents nothing.

Like I said you are closer in intelligence to a New Guinea tribesman who eats people to get superpowers than to a scientist.

Exposing how you're just a sheep that flows with whatever the consensus is. Thats why they call you goyim
:yeshrug:

Incel hotep babble
chicago_fire_1871_017.jpg

Why are you asking me how a fire can do this to stone/brick

We know what fire does to stone. It doesn’t disintegrate it. As you can see the stone is still there on the ground. Yet if you look at photos of the fire at the Chicago worlds fair, there is nothing left

images

Explain how massive stone buildings thousands of years old just vanished in a couple days?

L

Nope I included the fire destroying a 3rd of the city 20 years before
What does that have to do with anything?

. And its even closer with the San Fran world fair happening 9 years after 80% of the city was destroyed during the 1906 earthquake..
Ok?

Im guessing there aren't any examples of choosing to have a world event in a place that recently had a substantial amount of their city destroyed as it would still be in rebuild mode?

It wasn’t in rebuild mode. Most of Chicago was rebuilt in 2 years

By the worlds fair the city was completely reconstructed

If you took American history we learned about the worlds fair. Then again I went to properly funded institutions with good nutrition and parental support, Could different where you are from.

I wonder where those babies came from? Where are the parents?
What does it matter? You implied the world’s fair used baby incubators for nefarious means. I showed they were everywhere even Coney Island as the were an attraction that raised money . Do you have a point?

Is this similar to the Orphan trains that had children being pushed all over the place with no mention of their parents?

The_Orphan_Trains_Sig_Art_TY.jpg
Ok.

Now explain your ancient civilization to me

Again describe this ancient civilization to me? Their religion? Philosophies? Customs? Surely a civilization that had UFO’s would leave behind something? How did the white giants defeat them?