Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Post is full of naive cope babble lol. You're really so simple minded that you don't think scientific advancements are kept away from the public? How about medical? You're so simple minded that you don't think cures to diseases aren't hidden from the public?
:mjlol:
It sounds like babble to you because you have a low IQ exacerbated by copious drug use and probably a life of poor nutrition and parental guidance.

Exactly. The craftsmanship of the wagons the mormons built don't match what the skilled construction of the Salt Lake Temple which would take alot of effort today even with better machinery.

You tried this nonsense before and i schooled you on it and you want to try again? You must be a glutton for punishment

The salt lake temple took 40 years to build and looked like this at the time of its dedication
images

We actually have photos of it being constructed

images

images

images

I’ve already showed you videos of stone masonry and Amish families constructing 48 foot tall barns in 10 hours.
I've never said aliens built anything but people jump to those type conclusions because they figure out that they're not being told true history. You're educated well enough to be a worker be as collateral to that debt that increases everyday and you think they're educating you with truth :laff:
Did you just admit to be living off government assistance? :skip:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Here's the thing.

As much as people want to vent about this topic, most of ya'll don't even go to church yourselves, rendering many of you hypocritical.

There's literally plat threads on here claiming that Black women are too religious and that the church is a terrible place for Black men who aren't zesty yet dudes now suddenly want to act holy and sanctified because they think church will make women "better."

I'm a Christian myself with my own church family and I'm just calling it as I see it. I even see it manifested irl where an uncle of mines was talking to me about how young Black people today "need God" yet that dude hasn't stepped foot in a church or been part of a church ministry in over 2 decades barring funerals and weddings. And he couldn't quote 5 scriptures without Googling it.

Gen Z is leaving church more because many of them get bored as hell in the average church, feel many churches don't actually help them out, and many are becoming increasingly skeptical of religion. It's as simple as that and, if you talk to actual young people irl whether they're male or female, you'll see that this is usually the case. That's what they tell me.

But, in true TLR fashion, the same brehs who complain about the Black church left, right, and sideways, will suddenly turn into devout Christians because they see religion as more of a "quick fix" for the Black community than an actual spiritual movement.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A man is "supposed to be" the foundation of his home. He is "supposed to" adhere to the law and principles that God has provided in order to effectively lead his household.

A woman is supposed to be the help for the foundation. Provide insight into what she feels and sees to give the man more information to make more informed decisions. She is "supposed to" submit to his leadership if he is following the guide that God left behind. So she has to read and know the Word as well.

Just as she is "supposed to" submit, her husband has to love her as Christ loved the church, meaning it is understood that he will die for her. So if he has chosen to lay down his life for his wife before she has done anything means that he will lead her with understanding and compassion, but lead her nonetheless.
Serious question. You don't see why more women are choosing not to follow a belief system that essentially teaches that their existence is meant to serve men?

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Serious question. You don't see why more women are choosing not to follow a belief system that essentially teaches that their existence is meant to serve men?
I can definitely understand that. I just know that, many times, when a man is on point and a woman is on point, there is an understanding that they serve each other, just in different ways.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
It sounds like babble
Yea anybody pretending that scientific advancements aren’t hidden because they’d get in the way of agendas/big industry is definitely babbling.

Instead of being real about that fact you wanna deflect. Pathetic “I wanna win :damn:!!” ass nikka
:scust:
You tried this nonsense before and i schooled you on it and you want to try again? You must be a glutton for punishment
I don’t even remember talking wit you my guy. Obviously you take this more serious than I do.

There was “photoshop” in those times also

2780177093_a3115ca72b_b.jpg

headless-4.jpg

There’s no telling what’s going on with the pictures. Especially since every “construction” photo no one is actually doing anything besides standing and posing. No photo actually shows how how anything is being done and the sky is always whited out. And there’s the skill gap that somehow allows them to build an exquisite temple, while on the other hand building the crappy wagons they rolled in on.

Did you just admit to be living off government assistance? :skip:
Actually the govt lives off my assistance. What does that have to do with you thinking the public is educated with truth? Why are you acting like scientific and medical advancements aren’t withheld from the public?

If they lie about history for their benefit why would you think they wouldn’t lie about science towards their benefit? Is it because science is your religion/god that you think is infallible and can’t be compromised?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yea anybody pretending that scientific advancements aren’t hidden because they’d get in the way of agendas/big industry is definitely babbling.
So scientists who get paid by university grants, universities that are competition with each other from across the globe conspire with one another to hide technological innovations and advancements stretching back thousands of years when Black people lived in North America and White giants came to destroy civilization? :skip:

I don’t even remember talking wit you my guy. Obviously you take this more serious than I do.
Yes when some lunatic claims that the Boston post office was built by ancient civilizations and that gothic architecture was discontinued because we don’t have the technology to replicate it or that white giants destroyed European black civilizations you tend to remember those things.

2780177093_a3115ca72b_b.jpg

headless-4.jpg

[/spoiler]

Ahh yes photo shop to hide the truth. :laff:

There’s no telling what’s going on with the pictures. Especially since every “construction” photo no one is actually doing anything besides standing and posing.

Waaa, you can literally see oxen, cranes and workers on top of the building

images

images

More workers
images

More scaffolding and men working
images

Stone masons
images

More workers
images

No photo actually shows how how anything is being done and the sky is always whited out. If you can build an exquisite temple, then you can build something better than the wagons they rolled in on.
The wagons purpose is to move one family and their belongings from one side of the country to another. The temples purpose is to project power, glory, and wealth to gain followers and political and social clout. The wagon is built in days by a few men, the temple took 40 years and thousands of men.

Are you really that addled that you can’t see the difference? :skip:

Btw you can literally take classes in Stome masonry because we both know that’s where you are going to go next

Actually the govt lives off my assistance.
:dead:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So scientists
One more time. Are you saying scientific/medicinal advancements aren’t hidden from the public?
Yes when some lunatic
Ahh funny how it’s “lunacy” to question the (hi)story cacs give
Ahh yes photo shop to hide the truth. :laff:

Waaa, you can literally see oxen, cranes and workers on top of the building
More pics with whited out skies and men standing around posing while doing nothing.. other pics show men standing around random rocks (who knows where) and men posing (again) around a foundation that doesn’t even look like the Salt Lake Temple.

Cacs found America and took credit for everything they found.
The wagons purpose is to move one family and their belongings from one side of the country to another.
Yes a very important factor in their everyday life would make crafting a sturdy wagon very important. Especially when it comes to building this “glorious temple.” How are they going to transport 210+ high worth of concrete m/stone?Heres Another castle in Utah they pretend they built
74_original_file_I0.jpg

They found buildings here then took credit as the ones that built it when their craftsmenship levels showed they could barely put a sturdy wagon together. Even cacs are starting to believe that early cacs found these structures while you’re fighting tooth and nail to defend it

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
One more time. Are you saying scientific/medicinal advancements aren’t hidden from the public?

Utah_Central_Railroad_SLC-1870s-UDSH.jpg

TRXKABORY6675F5OLCMWDLMECE.jpg

3ZOGH4M22AEJ2O4PUTTALBB4TU.jpg

Here’s a video of a freight train carrying granite blocks

Cac history? So the Chinese, Japanese, Nigerian, Saudi Arabian, Brazilian etc etc governments are all in out it as well? China which prides itself on being one of the oldest civilizations and Americas enemy just lets cacs claim to have built the Boston post office on the land of an ancient civilization that had Rocket ships?

In face let’s indulge your low IQ iron deficient lunacy for a moment. How did these white giants defeat the African civilization that had space ships and iPhones?

More pics with whited out skies and men standing around posing while doing nothing..
It’s a 19th century camera. Is it supposed to be captured in 4K? :laff: Doing nothing? You literally see them chiseling rock and on scaffolding?

other pics show men standing around random rocks (who knows where)
We actually know where.

The Salt Lake City temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was dedicated on April 6, 1893. Construction had begun with a ground breaking on February 14, 1853. In the forty years between these two dates, the delays to completion were numerous and many, but the most visible was the difficulties of moving the granite construction materials from their quarry, twenty miles north to the temple site in Salt Lake City.

The first railroad in Utah was to have wooden rails, with plans to use it to move sandstone from Red Butte Canyon, to the site of the LDS temple in Salt Lake City. After work started on the temple in 1853, they found that heavy wagons with wide wheels worked better, allowing two trips in a single day.

Construction of the first railroad in Utah began as early as May 1851, as evidenced by a note in the May 17, 1851 issue of Deseret News, saying, "The railroad grading is progressing well, considering the frequent hindrance by rain." Another mention came on November 15, 1851, "The railroad is progressing, the grading is completed to a considerable extent; nothing has been done on it since spring, until recently." More progress was reported on January 24, 1852, "The grading of the Rail-Road is progressing; all under contract. It is proposed to use broad tire on the grade, at present, without rails."

Work on the Salt Lake temple stopped in 1857, and remained halted through 1858 after the U. S. Army came through. Work resumed in the late fall of 1861, after the Army left the area. By that time, the temple builders had discovered that sandstone cracked due to the heavy stones above, and granite from Little Cottonwood Canyon was substituted. But the granite quarry was 20 miles away. A call went out for oxen and wagons, and the work began to move granite blocks, large and small, on a round trip that took four days.

A canal was started in 1854, taking its water from Big Cottonwood Creek, but its location would not hold water.

(Read more about the canals along Salt Lake City's east bench; includes a map)

With the railroad completed to Sandy, just five miles from the granite quarries, a branch was begun in 1872 to reach the granite quarries. But work was abandoned after a narrow gauge line was organized for two purposes, to get to the granite at the mouth of the canyon, and to get up the canyon to move the high-value gold and silver ore. The Wasatch & Jordan Valley Railway was completed to the granite quarries in April 1873, but financial problems and construction delays kept the line from reaching the mining town of Alta until 1875, serving the gold and silver mines discovered in Little Cottonwood Canyon in 1864.

(Read more about the Wasatch & Jordan Valley Railway)

April 5, 1873
The following comes from the April 5, 1873 issue of the Deseret Evening News.

James C. Livingston with a force of men were busily engaged in quarrying rock for the Temple, and as the railroad has now reached that point the transportation of the rock will henceforth be an easy matter, and a large amount of stone will, we were told, speedily be transported thence to the Temple Block in this city. Every stone is quarried the size required and then numbered, and it only needs dressing when it reaches its destination, before it is ready for its place in the structure for which it is intended. The first piece hauled from the quarry by rail was brought yesterday, on a flat in the train which President Young and party traveled. It was an arch stone, 5-1/2 feet long, 3 feet wide and 2 feet thick, and weighed three and three quarters tons. (Deseret Evening News, April 5, 1873)

and men posing (again) around a foundation that doesn’t even look like the Salt Lake Temple.
It’s a foundation. Why would it look like anything yet? :dead:

Tell me what building this is going to be?
340px-Freedom_tower_construction.jpg

Yes and the moon is made of cheese and birds are actually tiny robots that were made to spy on us. Anyone can say anything. Even the neurologically addled.

Yes a very important factor in their everyday life would make crafting a sturdy wagon very important.

The wagons were as sturdy as they needed to be for their purpose which was transporting a poor family and their belongings. No doubt richer families had better wagons and the extravagantly wealthy could purchase wagons for more than utility.

Especially when it comes to building this “glorious temple.” How are they going to transport 210+ high worth of concrete m/stone?Heres Another castle in Utah they pretend they built

74_original_file_I0.jpg

They found buildings here then took credit as the ones that built it when their craftsmenship levels showed they could barely put a sturdy wagon together. Even cacs are starting to believe that early cacs found these structures while you’re fighting tooth and nail to defend it

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

What scientific advancements and what big industry hides them?
Cac history? So the Chinese, Japanese, Nigerian, Saudi Arabian, Brazilian etc etc governments are all in out it as well? China which prides itself on being one of the oldest civilizations and Americas enemy just lets cacs claim to have built the Boston post office on the land of an ancient civilization that had Rocket ships?

In face let’s indulge your low IQ iron deficient lunacy for a moment. How did these white giants defeat the African civilization that had space ships and iPhones?

More pics with whited out skies and men standing around posing while doing nothing..
It’s a 19th century camera. Is it supposed to be captured in 4K? :laff: Doing nothing? You literally see them chiseling rock and on scaffolding?

other pics show men standing around random rocks (who knows where)
We actually know where.

The Salt Lake City temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was dedicated on April 6, 1893. Construction had begun with a ground breaking on February 14, 1853. In the forty years between these two dates, the delays to completion were numerous and many, but the most visible was the difficulties of moving the granite construction materials from their quarry, twenty miles north to the temple site in Salt Lake City.[/i]

The first railroad in Utah was to have wooden rails, with plans to use it to move sandstone from Red Butte Canyon, to the site of the LDS temple in Salt Lake City. After work started on the temple in 1853, they found that heavy wagons with wide wheels worked better, allowing two trips in a single day.

Construction of the first railroad in Utah began as early as May 1851, as evidenced by a note in the May 17, 1851 issue of Deseret News, saying, "The railroad grading is progressing well, considering the frequent hindrance by rain." Another mention came on November 15, 1851, "The railroad is progressing, the grading is completed to a considerable extent; nothing has been done on it since spring, until recently." More progress was reported on January 24, 1852, "The grading of the Rail-Road is progressing; all under contract. It is proposed to use broad tire on the grade, at present, without rails."

Work on the Salt Lake temple stopped in 1857, and remained halted through 1858 after the U. S. Army came through. Work resumed in the late fall of 1861, after the Army left the area. By that time, the temple builders had discovered that sandstone cracked due to the heavy stones above, and granite from Little Cottonwood Canyon was substituted. But the granite quarry was 20 miles away. A call went out for oxen and wagons, and the work began to move granite blocks, large and small, on a round trip that took four days.

A canal was started in 1854, taking its water from Big Cottonwood Creek, but its location would not hold water.

With the railroad completed to Sandy, just five miles from the granite quarries, a branch was begun in 1872 to reach the granite quarries. But work was abandoned after a narrow gauge line was organized for two purposes, to get to the granite at the mouth of the canyon, and to get up the canyon to move the high-value gold and silver ore. The Wasatch & Jordan Valley Railway was completed to the granite quarries in April 1873, but financial problems and construction delays kept the line from reaching the mining town of Alta until 1875, serving the gold and silver mines discovered in Little Cottonwood Canyon in 1864

April 5, 1873
The following comes from the April 5, 1873 issue of the Deseret Evening News.

James C. Livingston with a force of men were busily engaged in quarrying rock for the Temple, and as the railroad has now reached that point the transportation of the rock will henceforth be an easy matter, and a large amount of stone will, we were told, speedily be transported thence to the Temple Block in this city. Every stone is quarried the size required and then numbered, and it only needs dressing when it reaches its destination, before it is ready for its place in the structure for which it is intended. The first piece hauled from the quarry by rail was brought yesterday, on a flat in the train which President Young and party traveled. It was an arch stone, 5-1/2 feet long, 3 feet wide and 2 feet thick, and weighed three and three quarters tons. (Deseret Evening News, April 5, 1873)

and men posing (again) around a foundation that doesn’t even look like the Salt Lake Temple.
It’s a foundation. Why would it look like anything yet? :dead:

Yes and the moon is made of cheese and birds are actually tiny robots that were made to spy on us. Anyone can say anything. Even the neurologically addled.

Yes a very important factor in their everyday life would make crafting a sturdy wagon very important.

The wagons were as sturdy as they needed to be for their purpose which was transporting a poor family and their belongings. No doubt richer families had better wagons and the extravagantly wealthy could purchase wagons for more than utility.

Especially when it comes to building this “glorious temple.” How are they going to transport 210+ high worth of concrete m/stone?Heres Another castle in Utah they pretend they built

History of rail transport

Here’s a Jinan TT $900
jiangnan-tt-china-2.jpg

Here’s downtown Shenzen
images

Ancient aliens perhaps?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

More pics with whited out skies and men standing around posing while doing nothing.. other pics show men standing around random rocks (who knows where) and men posing (again) around a foundation that doesn’t even look like the Salt Lake Temple.

Yes a very important factor in their everyday life would make crafting a sturdy wagon very important. Especially when it comes to building this “glorious temple.” How are they going to transport 210+ high worth of concrete m/stone?Heres Another castle in Utah they pretend they built
74_original_file_I0.jpg

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What scientific advancements and what big industry hides them?
I’ll try again. Are you saying medical/scientific advancements aren’t ever hidden from the general public?
Cac history? So the Chinese, Japanese, Nigerian, Saudi Arabian, Brazilian etc etc governments are all in out it as well?
Uhh yes. The world has been globalized and they all hide the past in one way or another. Asians hide the black part of their history just like euro cacs do.
We actually know where.
Yea that’s like accepting alibi from the same person that’s being accused. It’s cool. You believe cacs are telling you the truth when the give you history..

History of rail transport

Here’s a Jinan TT $900

Here’s downtown Shenzen
images

Ugly glass crap ::russell:

Damn those Mormons were superheroes. While escaping persecution, they were able to stop so they could start building a 200 ft tall temple while also connecting a rail line into area “no one was at” oh and also while building a canal. Not to mention everyone else needing their own shelter lol.

You can (stupidly) believe America was some barren land before cacs came and that they were the ones that civilized it. That’s fine. In reality? It’s cap. There were cities here before they showed up. Just because you can parrot mainstreams explanation (when it comes to inconsistencies)doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s fake history. Which fits right in the other fakes in Soviet such as the fake food or fake media/news…