Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Exactly! I'm not even a huge religious person but women left the church, men and marriage and replaced it with feminism, ssris, Frankenstein relationships and wine. Coli atheist simps think this is progress:mjlol:

Bingo

These women need a real church and real teaching..

I laughed all the time these chicks say they believe in god in their social media profiles and u tell them a few things about what the Bible say and they flipped it like “ well well i agree with most parts but Im not really that religious

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Hmmm no. Let me know!
The answer may just be in the chapter I quoted

1 Samuel 17:38-39
38 And Saul armed David with his armour, and he put an helmet of brass upon his head; also he armed him with a coat of mail.

39 And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go; for he had not proved it. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these; for I have not proved them. And David put them off him.

The "Philistine cursed him by his Gods" and by deductive reasoning, David said that we was coming to him in the name of the LORD God of Israel the God of the Living

Then the Philistine was relying on the dead or inanimate objects, and its known that Saul plotted on David (putting his armor on him)

in english it doesnt come across, but the word for copper/brass is very similar to the word for sorcery in hebrew(see here)

but furthermore, what would a plant need of armor?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, in the women before 1960s were getting smutted at the same level like today? :jbhmm:

Before the 1960s? You mean the Jim Crow era in America
? Or the Nazi movement out in Europe lmao? Just because they weren’t having sex as much and were more religious doesn’t mean these people had better morals.
People were definitely fukking as much as we are now. They just didn't have smartphones and the Internet. Only crazy religious people think people were more pure in the past

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
The answer may just be in the chapter I quoted

1 Samuel 17:38-39

The "Philistine cursed him by his Gods" and by deductive reasoning, David said that we was coming to him in the name of the LORD God of Israel the God of the Living

Then the Philistine was relying on the dead or inanimate objects, and its known that Saul plotted on David (putting his armor on him)

in english it doesnt come across, but the word for copper/brass is very similar to the word for sorcery in hebrew(see here)

but furthermore, what would a plant need of armor?

Ok I think I'm pickin up what u putting down.

So what you're saying is the Abrahamic God doesn't deal with death. Only life? Or living affairs?

You know when ppl read the Bible or any religious text it's their level of consciousness that reveals what's being said not the actual words. But if one is not aware or if their awareness is limited in comparison to another's interpretation not much can be gathered.

If I'm in the 2D pull me into the 3D don't make me guess!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Millenials did it better. If any generation left religion in a critical way it was us cuz most of us grew up when damn near everyone in society was religious wether it was for show or real. It wasn't common to be non religious or atheist. Now it is so we not giving this one to gen-z

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

So what you're saying is the Abrahamic God doesn't deal with death. Only life? Or living affairs?

You know when ppl read the Bible or any religious text it's their level of consciousness that reveals what's being said not the actual words. But if one is not aware or if their awareness is limited in comparison to another's interpretation not much can be gathered.

of course

cause think about it

Genesis 1 and 2 indicate one major judgment about God

he created and said "It was good"

but on the second page, he said "It is not Good for the man to be alone, I will make an helpmeet for him"

So at the furthest extremity of divine thought, the only true evil is the absence of duality which God describes in backwards fashion with Genesis 1 (formless nothingness)

this is why when I meditate on what God has made I don't reduce what I think God is capable of because he said "I will be what I will be"

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So, in the women before 1960s were getting smutted at the same level like today? :jbhmm:
Something you dudes don't understand is people are not fukking like that today. Y'all really don't understand that your grandparents were outside outside. They didn't have the distractions we have today.

You just see more sexual content in society today. People are actually having a lot less sex. The past wasn't as prude as People think.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People saying there'd be no more wives :mjlol:

Ya'll realize a lot of people get married around the world who don't follow the three main religions, right?

In China the amount of newly weds grew by 10% last year. A country largely either Buddhist or non-religious. Buddhism considers marriage to be a personal choice.

Last edited:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

I've always been interested in that. there is also the fact that symbolism, colors, numbers, and sacred geometry exist encoded with it's own set of information as well. That's why I wish people wouldn't throw away all of religion and spirituality without trying to understand the esoteric stuff hidden behind it. But to each their own I suppose

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I've always been interested in that. there is also the fact that symbolism, colors, numbers, and sacred geometry exist encoded with it's own set of information as well. That's why I wish people wouldn't throw away all of religion and spirituality without trying to understand the esoteric stuff hidden behind it. But to each their own I suppose
just remember that those things are residues of that which is truly divine

thats the mistake being alluded to in this thread, worshipping what has been created as opposed to the creator (the sin of Moab)

The way I perceive the Old testament is that Genesis is like the male force which is "creating" while the other books are like female forces (and Moses looked here and there and saw that there was no man) that are held together with a delicate balance

just like man and woman, woman can hold a new life but only for so long. Thats why Huy and Hotep referred to Moses as "son" in the movie Prince of Egypt

remember your "sacred geometry/patterns" while watching

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
just remember that those things are residues of that which is truly divine

thats the mistake being alluded to in this thread, worshipping what has been created as opposed to the creator (the sin of Moab)

The way I perceive the Old testament is that Genesis is like the male force which is "creating" while the other books are like female forces (and Moses looked here and there and saw that there was no man) that are held together with a delicate balance

just like man and woman, woman can hold a new life but only for so long. Thats why Huy and Hotep referred to Moses as "son" in the movie Prince of Egypt

remember your "sacred geometry/patterns" while watching

My interpretation of that scene was that they attempted to bring Moses into a state of ignorance and confusion by trying to convince him that the wisdom he cultivated was less than the systems they created which heavily leaned on fear and hierarchical systems. Literally attempting to cast shadows of doubt. The way the snakes were consumed reminds me of what they call the "sushumna" nadi where dualistic components are transcendenced and one pointed focus on divinity can be obtained.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
My interpretation of that scene was that they attempted to bring Moses into a state of ignorance and confusion by trying to convince him that the wisdom he cultivated was less than the systems they created which heavily leaned on fear and hierarchical systems. Literally attempting to cast shadows of doubt. The way the snakes were consumed reminds me of what they call the "sushumna" nadi where dualistic components are transcendenced and one pointed focus on divinity can be obtained.
I wouldn't quite agree with that

to the magicians, Moses was a blasphemer

and in Exodus God said to Moses that he would be "like God" to Pharaoh

aren't written text shadows of spoken words? And Moses was put in ark of "bitumen" and bulrushes (an allegory to ink and papyrus)

the problem with the snakes is:

- if Moses later said to put a snake on a pole such that if it had bitten anyone, and if they looked up at it they lived
- What if Huy and Hoteps snakes are exactly that

Remember the line about Moses "rescue". The daughter of Pharaoh saw Moses and gave him to the hebrew handmaids to nurse him. So the hebrews have a big problem, if the hebrews ultimately try to kill Moses in the plain shyttim did they rear him or cast him into the Nile?
keanu-reeves-neo-stopping-bullets-in-the-matrix-7vhbe6xvbzc4luxo.gif

Last edited: