Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
No doofus. If someone in a lab coat says something he has to submit that finding to public and peer scrutiny through published papers and if he is wrong and didn’t follow the correct processes to achieve his findings it is disregarded

Yea it’s silly to think that big money would step in to influence a sector of society to exert control over the population. I mean they do it with history, media, religion, government etc… but science? That’s where they draw the line right?
:whoa:

Compare that to If one of you uneducated says Ancient aliens built the Empire State Building
I think the problem is you think that the people in power don’t use education (history/media/religion/government/science) to control the public. You actually think they pay scientists to come together and release truth to you and not narratives that benefit them lol You also think youre taught real history too huh?
:unimpressed:

Btw I wouldn’t say aliens. But these people didn’t pull up looking like this:
mormon-pioneers.jpg
To build this
licensed-image
Crappy wagons that couldn’t get thru mud :hula: exquisite building that stands the rest of time. While you think you’re educated with truth, you’re actually being educated just enough to be the worker bee collateral that’s put up for the debt your country is in.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yea it’s silly to think that big money would step in to influence a sector of society to exert control over the population. I mean they do it with history, media, religion, government etc… but science? That’s where they draw the line right?
:whoa:
The vast majority of scientists don’t make big money. They survive on grants generated from their research. It’s highly competitive and if they aren’t producing their department may even be eliminated. No government entity is giving out money for nothing. China isn’t going to sit back and let the U.S. claim to have invented the iPhone when it was ancient aliens lmao.

They aren’t uneducated dope heads who sit in their pajamas all day and post conspiracy theories and think the ability to string a bunch of words together give you the mistaken belief your thoughts have the worth of a bag of garbage. :mjlol:

You actually think they pay scientists to come together and release truth to you and not narratives that benefit them lol You also think youre taught real history too huh?
Scientists don’t come together to “release truth”. They research, formulate hypothesis, experiment, test, establish a theory then release their findings to the world to be critically examined and refuted by their peers.

Here’s a list of scientific theories that have since been refuted, superseded or expanded upon.

Even the bozo you are can write a scientific paper and submit it for peer review. Crazy eh?

Why don’t you submit a research paper on how the Hapsburgs were Black, the Boston post office was built by an ancient civilization and the IPhone is thousands of years old :laff:

You’re so confident in your drug addled buffoonery of course

:unimpressed:

Btw I wouldn’t say aliens. But these people didn’t pull up looking like this:
mormon-pioneers.jpg
To build this
licensed-image
Crappy wagons that couldn’t get thru mud :hula: exquisite building that stands the rest of time.
Yes you are correct those people
In that picture likely didn’t build that building :skip:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Just like any institution, organized religion has to evolve if it wants to survive. There’s too many bad actors in churches and people are no longer turning a blind eye to all of the fukkery. Gen Z’s low tolerance for institutions that don’t benefit them are one of the best things about their generation.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Scientists don’t come together to “release truth”. They research, formulate hypothesis, experiment, test, establish a theory then release their findings to the world to be critically examined and refuted by their peers.

Here’s a list of scientific theories that have since been refuted, superseded or expanded upon.

Even the bozo you are can write a scientific paper and submit it for peer review. Crazy eh?

Why don’t you submit a research paper on how the Hapsburgs were Black, the Boston post office was built by an ancient civilization and the IPhone is thousands of years old :laff:

You’re so confident in your drug addled buffoonery of course
that maybe true, but it is also that the gatekeepers to research are the people approving the grants

if you receive no grant, you perform no research

and on top of that, many current day studies are only "new" studies and not replication studies to test current theories

so a great deal of the "new" knowledge has been only tested by the research performer and then judged superficially by local peers

so the sturdiness of most new science is actually shaky

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I will never understand why people feel the need to force themselves to live following beliefs from another man's mind :manny:

What possesses you to believe anything other than what was told from the God of Israel?

Jeremiah 17:4-6

4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

Genesis 15:1-2

1 After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

2 And Abram said, Lord God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?

Isaiah 49:26

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just like any institution, organized religion has to evolve if it wants to survive. There’s too many bad actors in churches and people are no longer turning a blind eye to all of the fukkery. Gen Z’s low tolerance for institutions that don’t benefit them are one of the best things about their generation.
It will survive. It's just more people will be jumping Into the lake of fire. Bibles about separation not unity. Get on board if you want but it's ok if you don't want to.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The vast majority of scientists don’t make big money.
Post is full of naive cope babble lol. You're really so simple minded that you don't think scientific advancements are kept away from the public? How about medical? You're so simple minded that you don't think cures to diseases aren't hidden from the public?
:mjlol:

Yes you are correct those people
In that picture likely didn’t build that building :skip:
Exactly. The craftsmanship of the wagons the mormons built don't match what the skilled construction of the Salt Lake Temple which would take alot of effort today even with better machinery. I've never said aliens built anything but people jump to those type conclusions because they figure out that they're not being told true history. You're educated well enough to be a worker be as collateral to that debt that increases everyday and you think they're educating you with truth :laff:

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
If you're a black man that's about your business and you're still going to Church?

HOES GALORE. (Almost as good as being a young Black Man at an HBCU)

LOL @ y'all infidels that don't go to no type of service wondering about finding a wife...

You wasn't ever looking for a wife. You'd be married now if you was...

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Most religion is patriarchal and oppressive as fukk. Them shyts were written by a bunch of old ass men in the BC times when women were basically property; they were trying to uphold the societal norms with the veil of righteousness

So it's not a surprise that people that have had religion weaponized against their existance would leave it behind

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I'm going to need you to provide some sources.

If you're going to make a grand assertion like this, you've got to back it up with some sort of verifiable evidence. You know something which isn't based on just your limited experiences and the stank of your confirmation bias.
Right, most old families are RIDDLED with mess and enough drama to write a movie, they were just forced to stick together (which made things messier) and leave it behind closed doors.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The church was strong years ago. Every topic was preached on. They attacked sin and bad morals etc. Every topic was preached on you name it. Aids,homosexuality,crime,single motherhood ,abortion,wedlock etc. Somewhere along the way the church eased up on sin. Now you have Pastors like Gino Jennings and people want more of old school preaching compared to Cashflo I mean Creflo Dollar. The woman of today are lost,most of these women are soulless robots so I dont expect them to have a righteous vein in their body

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the scientific method.

Yes, science does get things wrong all the time. That's the scientific method and peer review for ya. Science changes when new information proves old information incorrect. Again, that's evidence, not faith.
Seriously, the entire point of science is bullshyt testing your previous knowledge, learning new things, and reassessing everything. Science is a constant game of trying to prove yourself wrong. That's how you gain understanding, by being willing to admit you're wrong. By knowing that at any given moment everything you previously thought about the world was bullshyt.

Religion on the other hand is oppressive to questioning and designed to enforce the current state of things. That's why it's the number one weapon of tyrants.

Last edited: