Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Church as no power spiritually

it doesn't change anything spiritually
just filled with bitter reactionary people mad at something shown on tv
or weak mined that fear the unknown when they die

so the clearly don't follow it out of their "love" for a God they don't even follow his instructions so if the faith is true the followers are not

it doesn't have any supernatural force behind it like "old law and even gospel claim to have during their time" so it comes off like a fable or folk lore to the skeptic

only western culture pushed it to get what they want supremacy over the "savages"
just like Rome used it to control European savages

so the younger gen are leaving

and more younger generations will leave it

and more

and more

as time goes on specially if the future mothers of the world leave the faith or don't attend their kids will to

Father time always wins empires fade even religious ones too

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Faith is believing in something that hasn't been proven.
Science and religion are nothing alike
There are a lot of things you believe in “science” that you only believe because the priest in the lab coat says it has been proven. Every tonight you believe in science hasn’t been proven to you. You place your faith in the (scientist) priests that they have proved it. It's the same concept

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
There are a lot of things you believe in “science” that you only believe because the priest in the lab coat says it has been proven. Every tonight you believe in science hasn’t been proven to you. You place your faith in the (scientist) priests that they have proved it. It's the same concept

Name some of achievements or innovations facilitated through religion or divine revelation. Science seems to have the better track record, no? I can't directly test every scientific claim, but that goes for most of what we call knowledge. I haven't been to all 7 continents but I know they exist. Idk maybe you don't believe anything unless you exerience it directly? If that's the case you should question all written history, including whatever holy book you follow.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Science gets things wrong all the time and you believe it till they tell you they were wrong. That’s faith
:unimpressed:
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the scientific method.

Yes, science does get things wrong all the time. That's the scientific method and peer review for ya. Science changes when new information proves old information incorrect. Again, that's evidence, not faith.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Name some of achievements or innovations facilitated through religion or divine revelation. Science seems to have the better track record, no?

What has a better track record? Let me guess, you think the world is the most advanced as it’s ever been huh?

can't directly test every scientific claim, but that goes for most of what we call knowledge.

Exactly. So you believe it based on faith. Not on you proving or having it proven in front of you…

I haven't been to all 7 continents but I know they exist.
how do you know there’s only 7?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have a serious misunderstanding on what science is. I'm curious how you even came to that conclusion after going through school.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
What has a better track record? Let me guess, you think the world is the most advanced as it’s ever been huh?

Uhhh yes. Unless anthropology (a discipline of science) digs up evidence of a civilization more advanced I have no reason not to

Exactly. So you believe it based on faith. Not on you proving or having it proven in front of you…

Not exactly faith, but probability. Of course every theory and claim from our current understanding of science could be wrong but there's a high probability it's not considering it's tendency to discover hard facts and make accurate predictions. You see and use the practical applications of scientific discovery DAILY.

how do you know there’s only 7?

I cant say with 100 precent certainty, but neither can you. Again, what justifies any belief you have about anything you didn't experience directly?

Last edited: