Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just question begging.

You're conveniently attributing all of this to a dominant philosophy. Hegemony is maintained via political tactics that keep Nations that lack military might in compromising conditions.

"Because religion" is a quick cop-out
You're ignoring how much religious beliefs play into policies and the way people treat and think about people who share different beliefs, or even themselves

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
You're ignoring how much religious beliefs play into policies and the way people treat and think about people who share different beliefs, or even themselves
This applies to any ideology, religious or non-religious.

I can't ignore something that has yet to be discussed

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It will never die

Even in the days of Elijah he thought he was the only one who never bowed to Baal

Brehs talk all big till they draw their last breath and it's nothing but wailing and gnashing of teeth let's see how big and disrespectful y'all are then :wow:
if you believe in ownership, you have already bowed unknowingly(Baal-peor = owner of sloth, Baal-Zaphon = Owner of the Mountain Zaphon)

"And Balak saw all the things Israel did to the Amorites"

how could someone see every thing someone did to "mans stories" (meaning: a being that has seen all stories, thus the hurdle of Moab). For context: "The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair and took them as wives as they pleased"

there are levels to that most people in here would not contemplate. The time of Elijah also meant that you were living only according to his word as well.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Goofball afterlife threats...
"I'm gonna scare you by talking about death something I've never experienced".

You don't even know your own religion, judgement day happens before anyone experience ClubHell3000 (ladies get in free before Earth's recreation)

Jesus said he was coming back but I think he's busy. The Palestinian Christians been screaming out to him as their mothers and children die, what's the hold up?
Who is the God of the Philistines? and Goliath cursed David "by his God(s)"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And Jesus is gonna come out of the sky riding a white horse with a flaming sword in one hand and an AR-15 in the other to slay the hordes of Hell like the Doom Slayer

I dont know how,dont know when. But Babylon is definitely on the clock. You shouldnt take the bible so literally:respect:

Daps
religion in bed with the right wing /maga , american evangelist in this country
so it turns people off and its no wonder why people especially the younger generations are turning away from them.
I personally believe in god and pray etc but I understand why people are driven away from the nonsense.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Most people don’t understand what you call “science” and need the priest in the lab coat to explain it. You’re essentially saying they trade one faith for another
:russell:
Science is based on what is observable l, testable, and repeatable. Science relies on evidence, not faith.