Gen Z Can’t Afford the Rent

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re not beating the allegations :mjpls:
I’m good now but I’ll never get to the point where I can’t empathize with other generations.

This…. I troll Gen Z on a lot of issues, but they legit got it bad out here(as well as other gens)

A lot of them started out doing everything right and still can’t afford a semblance of a life independent of their parents financially speaking….

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a recipe for disaster if you have money. When you have groups of people congregating in cramped housing they'll start exchanging ideas.

When you take away people's hope that they can have the same level of prosperity their parents had, you create people whose depression can turn to radical movements.

The most dangerous kind of person is one who feels he has nothing to lose. You're an absolute moron if you create the kind of conditions that produce MILLIONS of this type of person.
This is why they so thirsty to feminize the youth. Get the men too soft, too complacent and too docile to entertain the idea of tearing this bytch down.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Jig is up

You've got banks buying houses and small Landlords leaving the market :gucci:

Why would we even bother participating in this shyt anymore as First time buyers who can barely even scrape a mortgage :unimpressed:

My dad paid $600 for an apartment in the late 80s and the landlord (small) never raised his rent the entire 10 years he was there.

That kind of thing would never happen today with a corporate landlord or a Hassidic slumlord type.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
you sound crazy as hell. Do you even hear yourself?
What’s crazy?

You don’t live in a city with abandoned homes? I can walk 5 minutes and find 10 homes.

The government can do a lot to incentivize getting these homes( ever heard of imminent domain), they won’t cause so many of these sprawling new subdivisions cater to these white people fleeing cities.

All these office buildings being abandoned could be repurposed.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Gen-Z Axioms:

Don't get married.
Leisure time >>>> Work
College is a scam.
'Men can get pregnant'.

No wonder they're all broke, miserable, and confused.​

Whole gen full of write off bítchmade faggõts who love the attention — but act like it’s a Great Depression

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm at the first time homeowner age and the goalposts keep moving, I've been to about 17 open houses now in the past 9 months and still can't find anything worth paying for. Like @Iceson Beckford said it's all messed up, and I'm in a LCOL area but everything is priced crazy. Houses used to be $60k for a starter and $150k with a 3% rate would be turnkey. Now a starter is about $165k, good school system and low crime gonna cost you $280k with a 7.5% rate:picard:

Average median income is $34k....:mjcry:
Where'd you get those numbers?

nwh28v7.png

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Gen-Z Axioms:

Don't get married.
Leisure time >>>> Work
College is a scam.
'Men can get pregnant'.

No wonder they're all broke, miserable, and confused.​
Hands down the WOAT generation...

shyts not even remotely debatable, I legit never thought I'd live to see boomers get dethroned of they crown...

Half these broke lil nikkas and thots faking it till they make it stunting on social media and complaining they can't pay the rent...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I know it’s rough out here but I hear some of these young folks at my job saying some crazy shyt. They stay traveling, going out to eat for seafood boils and shyt and ordering clothes and useless shyt online. Then wanna complain about not being able to pay rent and how the state don’t pay enough. I know that’s not the case for all the young folks but got damn get your priorities together