"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
3 episodes into this

pretty good character and thematics. But they started making some forced ass decisions just to move the plot along

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
what the fukk happened to the writing in this show? after the first two episodes it got trash

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I had no interest in watching this until The Boys came back. I thought the show would suck like most spinoff.

I enjoyed the show a lot. I think it might be the characters and their powers. I think the reason why I really enjoyed it was because this show does seem very much like X Men, which a lot of posters said before.

One thin I didn't like was when they'd cut the screen black and jump ahead in the story. It was fine in the middle of the season when he find out why but hated it in the finale.

I glad the show didn't pretend that Marie wasn't beautiful and she got special treatment in the story because of it.

RIP to Chance

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Last two episodes were good, wtf with homelander

and how the fukk did those four live :patrice:

Man, I don't remember anyone bytching about this show's writing or quality. What are you going on about?

The Supes powers in this show are stronger than the main story too

Maybe it's more noticeable when you watch it all together, but the writing in the middle episodes was pretty fukking mid compared to the first 2 and final 2 episodes if you ask me. Characters forced dumb decisions to advance the plot, the dialogue got really weird and so did the acting