"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yeah, they should have made season 1 about something else and maybe the super experiment conspiracy could be hinted at and built up more. As of right now you didn’t really get to spend enough time with the cast just bullshytting annd ot being detectives to get a feel for their actual personalities. They were constantly in turmoil. It’s like Harry Potter, like nikkas didnt go to classes or train or do enough actual world building.

You felt a sense of presence when not only homelander came but Butcher, they ate those two seconds of scene time up.

This show is going to have a big effect on the main series. They’ve taken major elements of the main series comic and put them into this show to make it more relevant to the main series.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I think the reason this show is not pulling people like the main series is that the main cast isn't as interesting. I think the idea of the show is great, but I don't think the main characters are that interesting to make it work. However, the show is good enough to get my attention.

Nice finale, but unsure why they made the episode short.
I DGAF about Cricket or the tranny, they could not have existed in the show at all and would not be missed

Need more Fake AOC :noah: