"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I honestly think now that they were training Sam to be the next Black Noir

I think Black Noir is a person that never existed, but he was a different set of people with the similar power that was strong enough to check Homelander or other Supes if need be. We saw in the first occurrence was Noir hunting down the asian chick.

That would kinda explain everything

In the comics, Black Noir killed Homelander

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Rufus Cosby
-i knew Becky was living foul
-Andre caping for ol girl for real.

-Sam gon rip her head off

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If i was a non-supe I’d want them nikkas dead too, not gonna lie:yeshrug:

We’ve all seen the fukkery from The Boys play out on regular people too many times. I know Butcher would be down with it

Said the same thing to my wife. Ain’t no way regular humans tolerating a threat like that. At least in the X-Men the mutants are oppressed and don’t bother anyone. In The Boys they have omega beings running around unhinged.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Said the same thing to my wife. Ain’t no way regular humans tolerating a threat like that. At least in the X-Men the mutants are oppressed and don’t bother anyone. In The Boys they have omega beings running around unhinged.

A-Train straight up turned Hughie’s gf to dust in episode one and basically shrugged it off, like “my bad son” and kept it moving :francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
In X-Men they can be killed. I still remember the whole thing about The Boys starting was, they didn't even know how to kill Supes.. They still can't kill Homelander.. Even in X-Men.. Humans would never oppress motherfukkers who can disappear, teleport, shrink and fly.. Not to mention kill you in an instant

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In X-Men they can be killed. I still remember the whole thing about The Boys starting was, they didn't even know how to kill Supes.. They still can't kill Homelander.. Even in X-Men.. Humans would never oppress motherfukkers who can disappear, teleport, shrink and fly.. Not to mention kill you in an instant

Homelander is like a nuclear warhead, a very unstable one. When there was a threat that he could be exposed as a killer and lose his adoration be basically threatened to level a major city.

They got this regular ass chick working in the government that can just make people heads explode in an instant. Its wild

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
A lot of them seem to have a base level of durability and strength that's above normal humans too. Like even the ones with weird powers not related to that kinda stuff seem to be tougher than regular humans. Dosing a random selection of babies across the country really is such a wild idea given the potential outcomes. Vought Execs are wild.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A lot of them seem to have a base level of durability and strength that's above normal humans too. Like even the ones with weird powers not related to that kinda stuff seem to be tougher than regular humans.

Yep, I remember A Train wondering how Hughies punch was even able to hurt him.

Even lames like The Deep are super strong, thats why we keep seeing the main cast of Gen V tanking so many fatal looking hits