"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Sam is a lunatic...should've kept his nut ass locked up. I actually agree with Shetty. The superhumans in the boys universe are overwhelmingly shytty awful people. Let's be real would you want those type of maniacs running around? Hell nah. Wiping them all out is hella extreme but realistically what other option is there to deal with superhumans in this world? :yeshrug:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This show is straight crack, how come it isn't sticky?

I somehow still believe that Kate and Shetty are pulling some shyt, Kate probably dragged them into an illusion.

I'm the only one how found funny how they were all running to Shetty's house? I wonder if they met up somewhere and then decided to run or if the started running the corner before the house or if all of them were just running from whereever they were and ran into each other on the way.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'm the only one how found funny how they were all running to Shetty's house? I wonder if they met up somewhere and then decided to run or if the started running the corner before the house or if all of them were just running from whereever they were and ran into each other on the way.
Most of them had already met up at the school after the town hall meeting didnt they? Emma found Same after the meeting where she saw Jordan. Marie was there too.

So this some Professor X/Magneto shyt huh? With Cate/Sam being on the Magneto side of the game. Im fukkin with that.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Sam has been radicalized after one outing with Rufus and going to Neumann's town hall :francis: :dead:

Makes sense though, he's been the one they've been trying to hold down, experimenting on him and all that. The gang is turned in all types of different directions now, Cate and the whole letting Shetty die thing, Marie hearing from Neumann to just play the game right now to get to the top, Andre and his pops, Sam and Emma are probably on the same wavelength regarding humans and superhumans.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Tried watching one episode but really didn’t feel any of the characters introduced.

But, what I ended up doing after trying to watch that pilot episode was binge watch all the seasons of The Boyz while I was dealing with my jet lag in my hotel room.

I need another season of THAT out asap. Forgot how good it was.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Really digging this ep in afterthought. A cool way of tying it to Boys by having a pro supes faction rise via this show. Hope they keep this up and play different angles of the world off each other. Kinda started as Boys with a CW cast but this could be a good direction for them to keep going.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Really digging this ep in afterthought. A cool way of tying it to Boys by having a pro supes faction rise via this show. Hope they keep this up and play different angles of the world off each other. Kinda started as Boys with a CW cast but this could be a good direction for them to keep going.
I never thought that. The Young Supes powers shyt on the ones they've had on the regular show.