"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
the ending

so was it cate using her powers to black them out/make them forget? which would mean she a double agent like some speculated earlier
I took it as the dikksplosion dude playing a part in it. Maybe cate used her power on him to make him do it?

Although I guess cate works too and made them forget the time or something.

Either way, all roads lead to cate.

Daps
I took it as the dikksplosion dude playing a part in it. Maybe cate used her power on him to make him do it?

Although I guess cate works too and made them forget the time or something.

Either way, all roads lead to cate.

yeah i think dikkplosion guy is to throw us off, plus how is he sposed to already be recovered :dame:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Tek Knight….i noticed he was circling the rim of his glass with his finger when he was drinking with the dean and then again with the scotch tape when he was in the class. It made sense after the reveal:dead:

He was like my man from SOA that couldn’t stop jacking off :mjlol:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Tek Knight….i noticed he was circling the rim of his glass with his finger when he was drinking with the dean and then again with the scotch tape when he was in the class. It made sense after the reveal:dead:

He was like my man from SOA that couldn’t stop jacking off :mjlol:
I noticed him doing that as well and thought it was part of his insight powers. He was 'learning' from the item. But no. They made it into something stupid.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed him doing that as well and thought it was part of his insight powers. He was 'learning' from the item. But no. They made it into something stupid.
Tek knight in comics
:unimpressed:
e2ff219bd7208d57bdc3190b482cdc12.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Telekinetic guy mentioned that he had a crush on A-train when he was a kid.
But otherwise he's been interested in two girls in the cast.

Also, another gay agenda moment - when they went to protect that scientist in his home, of course they gave thr sv8entist a husband and a girl calling both of them daddies (why show it for such a minor character?).

I think I notice the shyt more when it's a breh. Cuz usually it goes
"O nice a breh is representing in this :blessed:"
Then they make the breh gay :francis:
This nikka talking about A train speed fukking him in bed :mjcry:

Same. I didn't pick up that the scientist had non-harlem residence. Tho, for a brief moment i was wonderin who that other dude was and if that was his son or something :mjlol:

With Dre it's just an odd add-on bc, again, if you ignore those 30 seconds of banter, he's the complete opposite for the remaining 4 eps, and they already have a gay/trans character (Jordan) that is story-arc relevant, compared to Dre who's arc is clearly him and Cate, + his turmoil/strife with his dad.

But i guess with the Marie x Jordan swerve, the plan is to have all of them on that Sense 8 steez

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Remind me again... was Black Noir a Black man in the comics as well? So yes, they change the story where they see fit. Why would you think it couldn't be different this time as well :umad:
Black noir was way more prominent then tek knight
:umad:
Why would you think they would take such a minor character seriously?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
They've made some smart changes for the tv shows but keeping tek knight being an weirdo freak is still generally in line with boys ethos. Its supposed to be full of goofy shyt. The main selling point of the comic and the show is if heroes were real, they'd be just as fukked up and imperfect as the rest of us (and how that'd mean hell for most of us).

Last edited: