"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

Daps
Telekinetic guy mentioned that he had a crush on A-train when he was a kid.
But otherwise he's been interested in two girls in the cast.

Also, another gay agenda moment - when they went to protect that scientist in his home, of course they gave thr sv8entist a husband and a girl calling both of them daddies (why show it for such a minor character?).

Crazy thing is... I just watched this last week but I don't remember none of the gay stuff. I feel like my mind just naturally blocks it all out. I saw it but didn't see it.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She blew up his dikk!!!
giphy.webp

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
dikkPolsion lol

What was that ending, how Marie ended there?
Im thinking it has something to do with the dikkplosion dude. He did the same thing to Marie earlier.

About "no interestings characters" complaints. Show just not for yall then maybe? Im fukking with multiple characters on here :manny:
Marie - whole thing is interesting
Cate - Im wondering if she really a "bad guy". She acting like she didnt know Sam was there when we saw a flashback of her knowing Sam was there, which means Luke did too. So did she use her powers to make Luke think his brother is dead? Her doing that may have lead to Luke going crazy and killing Brink.

Dre - Im fukking with Dre and his dad's relationship.
Emma - dynamics with her power shyt and Sam stuff
Jordan - family shyt is interesting and trying to get shine with those powers.
Sam - Im curious to see how his story unfolds, especially with him being more powerful than Luke who seemed to be a mini Homelander.

Crazy thing is... I just watched this last week but I don't remember none of the gay stuff. I feel like my mind just naturally blocks it all out. I saw it but didn't see it.
I think I notice the shyt more when it's a breh. Cuz usually it goes
"O nice a breh is representing in this :blessed:"
Then they make the breh gay :francis:
This nikka talking about A train speed fukking him in bed :mjcry:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

Neo said he got that GayGuard DNS installed in his brain. Not a hint of homo shyt slips through in his viewing experience :banderas:

She blew up his dikk!!!
giphy.webp

One way or another that psycac was getting his shyt blown :skip:

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dikkPolsion lol

What was that ending, how Marie ended there?

The bi-gender character made a roofie joke + he barely touched her outside on the yard and they ended up in his room afterward so I'm assuming he has some sort of telepathy/persuasion/psychic type power and he was trying to rape her. When she woke up and realized, she exploded his dikk off :manny:

Edit: Maybe it's not Rufus :ohhh:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I wonder if Tek Knight had more powers than having heightened senses. When Cate was about to take off her glove he threatened her about taking her hand off and other people was acting like he was Deebo.

i think most, if not practically all, supes have some degree of super strength / invulnerability .