"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's what I'm trying to understand. Breasts and a flash of bush was "too much". So now we have to sit through 1000 ways to mutilate male genitals? :what:

yeah there is a ton of misandry, and even the angle of homosexuality they push isn't about love but about humiliating a man to satisfy inner hatred.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
yeah there is a ton of misandry, and even the angle of homosexuality they push isn't about love but about humiliating a man to satisfy inner hatred.
I was excited for the Tek-Knight character... I'm thinking he's going to be some top notch villain. But they're able to get rid of him because he likes to fukk random holes :stopitslime::gucci::scust: Like nikka what? Was it too much to ask that some real writing be done to defeat his character? And if he has that much compulsion to do this where he got caught on the the campus cameras, how could he have possibly not already been exposed out in the world?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I was excited for the Tek-Knight character... I'm thinking he's going to be some top notch villain. But they're able to get rid of him because he likes to fukk random holes :stopitslime::gucci::scust: Like nikka what? Was it too much to ask that some real writing be done to defeat his character? And if he has that much compulsion to do this where he got caught on the the campus cameras, how could he have possibly not already been exposed out in the world?
I mean it's worse in the comics lol. In the comics he gets exposed because mid flight with his side kick, he gets a glimpse of dude's ass and tries to fukk him. It ends his career iirc lol.