Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This any good?

No spoilers please
If you like the boys you'll like this, I'd argue that it has a better cast

But I have a love/hate relationship with it, it's very immature and the concepts people think are original about it aren't.

The 1st episode was good and hooked me in, but the boys did that too, and then unwinded into garbage. I expect that to happen here as this unfolds

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
How is this brehs? I’m not in a rush to watch it but if it’s piff I’ll put it in the rotation

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing how they (I don't even know who the creators of The Boys are) are running circles around both DC and Marvel right now. Kinda sad.

And Invincible is about to come back and crush the buildings soon?

Feige and them need to go ahead and hang it up. :francis:
DC and Marvel don't want to be in the TV-MA and Rated R space with their stories. That's where the corny comedy comes in outside of a few movies and shows.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Everything I've seen from the girl with the blood powers suggests she'd be down with whatever dark shyt Vought/GodU is doing as long as she gets hers. She's been overlooking their shyt since she was in a supe orphanage.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
you forgot ps5 miles morales looking breh is bi and wants to fukk A-Train :mjlol:

why's it always gotta be like this, man.

plot low key fire tho i won't cap
:lolbron:

Jokes aside, that shyt was so tacked on and unnecessary for the character. 30 seconds of crude non-harlem banter and then they were like ok, tickboxed, now we'll give him the arc of a hetero black male pawgin for the rest of the 3 eps :dead:

It must be some kinda behind the scenes mandate man :mjlol:

But yea, outside of them 30 seconds (:dame:), i rocked with the character. Really, the main cast are all pretty engaging in their own way and so is the overall plot. It's a good show so far.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
It must be some kinda behind the scenes mandate man :mjlol:
It actually is a mandate. If they don't hit a certain quota, advertisers and investors will be bullied into not working with them in the future by a very prominent alphabet organization. The high score they want is in something called the Corporate Equality Index.