Gears of War 4 OT

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don't know what to tell you breh. GOW4 has been straight piff for me. It's everything I wanted it to be with the exception that I wish they would have added shoulder switching at this point.
the maps are just so lackluster to me. they all feel the same. gears 2 had so many classic maps. blood drive, jacinto, river, ruins, avalanche. every map felt unique and were beautifully designed. they made for some intense situations. now all the maps are just big ass open mansion/factories with ugly ass green and grey colors. shyt gets dull as fukk to look at.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
the maps are just so lackluster to me. they all feel the same. gears 2 had so many classic maps. blood drive, jacinto, river, ruins, avalanche. every map felt unique and were beautifully designed. they made for some intense situations. now all the maps are just big ass open mansion/factories with ugly ass green and grey colors. shyt gets dull as fukk to look at.
Sounds like you don't like the multiplayer. I haven't played it yet. I'm still on the campaign which to me has been the best one of the series so far.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
i can feel u on the maps. Gridlock still the best one lol I been loving it tho

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
its cuz everything is designed around rifle play in gears UE there's so much corners to hide behind on alot of the maps that rifles pretty much useless gears 4 maps got long sight lines that encourage rifle play on top of that they all look like factories thats why u feel that way

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you don't like the multiplayer. I haven't played it yet. I'm still on the campaign which to me has been the best one of the series so far.
I don't really care about Gear's campaigns tbh. The multiplayer just isn't fresh enough for me to play on PC without my guys. Feels so empty on PC
:snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i aint gonna say too much cuz if i replied to your question with an answer you gonna say i was spoiling it so ima let u think what u want and when u finish the campaign u gonna see for yaself and if u woulda looked at his spoiler tag (which for obvious reasons u wouldnt) youd know u was wrong...but as far as this Mp shyt i been doin this shyt for 10 years u play this casually u not bringing nothing on the MP side i havent seen across 5 gears games :laff: cmon man u better ask HDGK looks like i gotta drop more vids on u nikkas :ufdup:
Time for some NEW BLOOD to teach you clowns what MP about. I been gearstastic since the jump.
You gonna get the sawed off in 4K tho, sleep with one eye open nikka. I'm comin for your dreams too :bustback:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Everything about multi is crisp except poor map quality (huge fukkin deal) and the unlock system. This may be the worst way to unlock shyt I've played. Shoulda kept it Gears 3 and based it on progression/achievement. Seeing the same characters in conjunction with bland maps just compounds the mediocrity in presentation. However, the mechanics are PERFECT. Was annoyed as fukk realizing they nerfed wall bouncing, though.

Horde 3.0 is clearly the shining star here.

It always amazes me how wrapped up some of yall are in SP. :laugh: shyt was bland as fukk just like 90% of FPS campaigns out there.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Everything about multi is crisp except poor map quality (huge fukkin deal) and the unlock system. This may be the worst way to unlock shyt I've played. Shoulda kept it Gears 3 and based it on progression/achievement. Seeing the same characters in conjunction with bland maps just compounds the mediocrity in presentation. However, the mechanics are PERFECT. Was annoyed as fukk realizing they nerfed wall bouncing, though.

Horde 3.0 is clearly the shining star here.

It always amazes me how wrapped up some of yall are in SP. :laugh: shyt was bland as fukk just like 90% of FPS campaigns out there.
I LOVE the campaign of Gears.. 1,2,3 :blessed: I'm currently halfway thru Gears: Baird's bullshyt tale and I can tell you the campaign story is ho-hum
Most have said Gears 4 is on par with the first 3. Is it in your opinion?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I LOVE the campaign of Gears.. 1,2,3 :blessed: I'm currently halfway thru Gears: Baird's bullshyt tale and I can tell you the campaign story is ho-hum

Most have said Gears 4 is on par with the first 3. Is it in your opinion?

Haha.

The story of the original trilogy was more intriguing. Couldn't guess what happens next all the time. Memorable moments, characters, quotables, set pieces, you name it. Gears 1 the thriller, with 2 and 3 being war/action movie. Supporting cast felt like that of Predator: buncha shyt talking, roided goons that are bout that action. Classic shyt. And this is coming from someone who generally can do without campaigns in shooters.

Can't say you're getting that in 4. It's a lighthearted experience. Lotta rehashing and set pieces just to show off the capabilities of Gears in the new age.

Its not bad... the original trilogy just set a super high bar.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Haha.

The story of the original trilogy was more intriguing. Couldn't guess what happens next all the time. Memorable moments, characters, quotables, set pieces, you name it. Gears 1 the thriller, with 2 and 3 being war/action movie. Supporting cast felt like that of Predator: buncha shyt talking, roided goons that are bout that action. Classic shyt. And this is coming from someone who generally can do without campaigns in shooters.

Can't say you're getting that in 4. It's a lighthearted experience. Lotta rehashing and set pieces just to show off the capabilities of Gears in the new age.

Its not bad... the original trilogy just set a super high bar.
I blame the female characters :mjpls: