Gears of War 4 OT

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Stop it, there's no fukking story in Gears. :laff:

It's just a dumb, brain dead shooter. Nobody cares about "Dom" or whoever that is. :mjlol:

your mother raised a fakkit......a fakkit.
:ld:

wat6rr.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
u dont even know what i was talkin bout hows that a spoiler ?
As a person who loves the Gears campaign, is currently going thru Judgement before I hop on Gears 4
As a lover of the franchise, I read what you wrote. I think you're talking about the Queen who is a major part of the trilogy. If you was talking about her, then yes, you said way too damn much and you should know better :ufdup:

Nobody wants to learn where the story goes or does NOT go, via a website, if they have any plans on playing it themselves.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
As a person who loves the Gears campaign, is currently going thru Judgement before I hop on Gears 4
As a lover of the franchise, I read what you wrote. I think you're talking about the Queen who is a major part of the trilogy. If you was talking about her, then yes, you said way too damn much and you should know better :ufdup:

Nobody wants to learn where the story goes or does NOT go, via a website, if they have any plans on playing it themselves.
u dont know who i was talkin about ima let u think what u want and if yall swear yall know the gears story played/beat the games like yall said its well known the locust queen is human and she died in gears 3 and if u did beat gears 3 u would know that so wtf yall bytchin about ? or did yall not beat gears 1/2/3 ? ....u kno what i aint even gon let yall get me heated cuz id fukk around and really just spoil the whole thing if i wanted to and when i said what i said it wasnt on purpose i just said it...but listen here im the mf top dog when it comes to this gears shyt so put some respeck on my name just stick to that campaign dog :ufdup: none of yall want these MP problems

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
u dont know who i was talkin about ima let u think what u want and if yall swear yall know the gears story played/beat the games like yall said its well known the locust queen is human and she died in gears 3 and if u did beat gears 3 u would know that so wtf yall bytchin about ? or did yall not beat gears 1/2/3 ? ....u kno what i aint even gon let yall get me heated cuz id fukk around and really just spoil the whole thing if i wanted to and when i said what i said it wasnt on purpose i just said it...but listen here im the mf top dog when it comes to this gears shyt so put some respeck on my name just stick to that campaign dog :ufdup: none of yall want these MP problems

I'll play you.

Gt: bacarti

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Once again, I don't know where the story goes. Somebody mentioned the Dom story arc... :why: So why couldn't there be a queen angle?
I beat Gears 3 with a sohh/coli crew breh.. might have been with you, I don't even remember outside of this nobody :birdman: And I beat Gears 1/2/3 again all within the last two weeks so what you really saying bruh?

You want some Multiplayer problems? I'm gonna newbtube you in 4K.... next month :manny:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Once again, I don't know where the story goes. Somebody mentioned the Dom story arc... :why: So why couldn't there be a queen angle?
I beat Gears 3 with a sohh/coli crew breh.. might have been with you, I don't even remember outside of this nobody :birdman: And I beat Gears 1/2/3 again all within the last two weeks so what you really saying bruh?

You want some Multiplayer problems? I'm gonna newbtube you in 4K.... next month :manny:
i aint gonna say too much cuz if i replied to your question with an answer you gonna say i was spoiling it so ima let u think what u want and when u finish the campaign u gonna see for yaself and if u woulda looked at his spoiler tag (which for obvious reasons u wouldnt) youd know u was wrong...but as far as this Mp shyt i been doin this shyt for 10 years u play this casually u not bringing nothing on the MP side i havent seen across 5 gears games :laff: cmon man u better ask HDGK looks like i gotta drop more vids on u nikkas :ufdup:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I should have waited for a price drop for this one...

:francis:

I was hoping 4 restored that feeling I had for Gears 1-3 but it's not doing it for me for some reason. Which is weird cause it plays damn near exactly the same.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I've played up to act III part 3 in the SP and at this point this is much better than the first GeOW in terms of balance,combat and level design. I beat the Gears remaster last week on hardcore with no co-op help and that shyt was a fukking chore. In G4, whenever I die I feel like its my fault and you can see how you can play certain scenarios better whereas G1 on hardcore felt like cheap ass trial and error bullshyt that would punish you for not playing like a bytch. G4 lets you play it how you want.