Gears of War 4 OT

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the maps are just so lackluster to me. they all feel the same. gears 2 had so many classic maps. blood drive, jacinto, river, ruins, avalanche. every map felt unique and were beautifully designed. they made for some intense situations. now all the maps are just big ass open mansion/factories with ugly ass green and grey colors. shyt gets dull as fukk to look at.

were getting new maps every month
and if you copped the 100$ package/seasons pass
you get to keep all of the maps.
were getting blood drive and a shyt load more breh.
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Everything about multi is crisp except poor map quality (huge fukkin deal) and the unlock system. This may be the worst way to unlock shyt I've played. Shoulda kept it Gears 3 and based it on progression/achievement. Seeing the same characters in conjunction with bland maps just compounds the mediocrity in presentation. However, the mechanics are PERFECT. Was annoyed as fukk realizing they nerfed wall bouncing, though.

Horde 3.0 is clearly the shining star here.

It always amazes me how wrapped up some of yall are in SP. :laugh: shyt was bland as fukk just like 90% of FPS campaigns out there.
fukk outta here nikka SP like that i mean everybody not gonna like it so i cant change nobody opinion i love SP campaigns from COD to BF to Gears i like shyt i can play by myself

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Everything about multi is crisp except poor map quality (huge fukkin deal) and the unlock system. This may be the worst way to unlock shyt I've played. Shoulda kept it Gears 3 and based it on progression/achievement. Seeing the same characters in conjunction with bland maps just compounds the mediocrity in presentation. However, the mechanics are PERFECT. Was annoyed as fukk realizing they nerfed wall bouncing, though.

Horde 3.0 is clearly the shining star here.

It always amazes me how wrapped up some of yall are in SP. :laugh: shyt was bland as fukk just like 90% of FPS campaigns out there.
they nerfed wallbouncing? :uvegonetoofar:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
they nerfed wallbouncing? :uvegonetoofar:

Feels like a cooldown after 2 consecutive wall cancels. Can't find an official word on it. You can chain longer if you slow down the tempo, but finessing it like you could in 3 and the beta ain't happening. :francis:

these the 2 maps coming Nov 1 :whoo:

Checkout was the shyt.

Imma need Thrashball and Dlood Drive sooner than later :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Feels like a cooldown after 2 consecutive wall cancels. Can't find an official word on it. You can chain longer if you slow down the tempo, but finessing it like you could in 3 and the beta ain't happening. :francis:

Checkout was the shyt.

Imma need Thrashball and Dlood Drive sooner than later :ohlawd:
make sense yall like all the trash maps