Gears of War 4 OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I should have waited for a price drop for this one...

:francis:

I was hoping 4 restored that feeling I had for Gears 1-3 but it's not doing it for me for some reason. Which is weird cause it plays damn near exactly the same.
I don't know what to tell you breh. GOW4 has been straight piff for me. It's everything I wanted it to be with the exception that I wish they would have added shoulder switching at this point.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I should have waited for a price drop for this one...

:francis:

I was hoping 4 restored that feeling I had for Gears 1-3 but it's not doing it for me for some reason. Which is weird cause it plays damn near exactly the same.
I almost bought it for $41 the other day but decided against it. I"m just not in a rush to buy it, it looks okay. :ld: I don't want to waste more money buying shyt that I'll touch once or twice.

Last edited:

6god

PM for details!
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
PM me to get yours for the low too!

FukwitmeUknowiGotit
image.jpg

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
beat the campaign on insane :whew:

overall very dope. you don't have to play passive 99% of the time. as long as you're smart and aggressive you'll get through most things eventually. use the ai buddies and get a good flank angle and its a wrap. torque bow headshot still the goat for the big dudes. a couple of times i had to employ some cheese tactics especially with the bosses hiding around corners and shyt :sadcam:

for the first act keep buying shock grenades when you have the fabricator. those deebees get bopped by them quick