Gears of War 4 OT

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
enjoying the demo, gears 4 is the reason I chose to roll with X1 before ps4. Interested in seeing what the final product will look like, especially the larger locust (or whatever they gonna be called).....and hoping and praying they include a horde mode, which I still play on a regular basis in gears 3

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So based on the trailer... it looks like in multi-player, all of the locusts are going to be the same bland locusts on multi-player?

That's boo boo.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Aight turned back on Game DVR. Couple standout moments. I increased the record time to 45 seconds but it didn't save on my console and I lost out on some good footage.

Here's one I washed two brehs pushing for Torque (can see in kill feed, missed because of 30s limit). Didn't record up last kill either when the two pushed me at the end. Came outa cover for the front kill and dude behind him destroys me:

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Not a good review. Off base and unfamiliar.

So based on the trailer... it looks like in multi-player, all of the locusts are going to be the same bland locusts on multi-player?

That's boo boo.

Doubt it.

From the previous titles, Drones, Grenadier, Hunter, Beast Rider, Miner, Spotter and their variants were all pretty much same model, just really detailed aesthetics that set them apart. This beta is bare bones. I'm hoping we're blessed with some intriguing design come release along with outliers like we had with Kantus, Myrahh, RAAM, etc.

All I know is they better have a fitting replacement for Kantus. :ufdup:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

That's boo boo.
bro it's a beta they're not gonna show you every character why don't yall get this ?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Aight turned back on Game DVR. Couple standout moments. I increased the record time to 45 seconds but it didn't save on my console and I lost out on some good footage.

Here's one I washed two brehs pushing for Torque (can see in kill feed, missed because of 30s limit). Didn't record up last kill either when the two pushed me at the end. Came outa cover for the front kill and dude behind him destroys me:

that wall bounce/cancel work i love it

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
it's fun but these maps are some hot garbage. they're killin the gears of war atmosphere. this shyt is supposed to be dark and gloomy. every map looks like some abandoned junk yard. what happened to the creativity:francis:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
it's fun but these maps are some hot garbage. they're killin the gears of war atmosphere. this shyt is supposed to be dark and gloomy. every map looks like some abandoned junk yard. what happened to the creativity:francis:
3 maps again wait for the full game before yall judge then its funny like Gears 1 didnt have maps like

Mausoleum/Day One/Gridlock/Courtyard/Academy/trenches which were all in the daytime every map isnt gonna be dark and gloomy my nikka yall better stop frontin and act like yall know then its funny cuz the Harbor map is dark and gloomy :laff: