Gears of War 4 OT

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Yeah, game is pretty decent. Only big problem is all the weapons except the HB is OP.:francis:

Maps seem to big.

Camera shaking :camby:

Nade Tagging and Smoke Stun:francis:

word :mjlol: even the frags will blow ya ass clear across the map. I imagine they will fix that in the game. I'm not gon be too critical of it tho cuz its 6 months until the final product. I'm not a fan of that camera shyt either tho gives me a headache.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
if we're thinking logically and i know it's a video game but still

"grenades are OP" nikkas wtf do you think is a grenade supposed to do ?

"shotgun too powerful" wtf do you think is gonna happen if you get shot with a shotgun at point blank range"

only thing that had me fukked up and me think i was a scrub cuz i played terrible my first few matches was the delay after you shoot with the gnasher i thought to myself "why the fukk is there a delay when im shooting and i figured well maybe it's something new they're trying out" but it still didnt feel right and was fukkin me up but i just came from the forums and everybody is saying the same thing i was thinking so basically it's not supposed to be like that it's supposed to be how UE is snappy shooting i really don't have any complaints other than that....i know this is a beta but damn them graphics lookin dusty it's like imo it only looks good on "dam" and some characters look better than others

still ballin tho

Cga3rcwUIAAMwEB.jpg

Cga3sGDUAAA22zV.jpg
Cga3sskUEAAzsov.jpg
Cga3uUFUIAARO0s.jpg

:mjpls:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
While I'm still doing nice at this game at the moment my only complant so far is that the chainsaw is SOOOO OVERPOWERED now for some reasons. In close combat everyone just noobs with it even when your close to killing them with the shotty. You can be a foot away and they can still chainsaw you.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
While I'm still doing nice at this game at the moment my only complant so far is that the chainsaw is SOOOO OVERPOWERED now for some reasons. In close combat everyone just noobs with it even when your close to killing them with the shotty. You can be a foot away and they can still chainsaw you.
i feel you fam gotta remember this is a beta but at the same time cant expect everybody (especially the new people that are playing) to play like us some will eventually get it some never will