Gears of War 4 OT

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
so how would you assume i had the beta if you didnt watch anything ? and on top of the video it clearly says Gears Ultimate in the title...you just wrong breh take the L

it is
Because the beta is a few days away, but people are already playing. It's not unreasonable for somebody to think that you posting a bunch of vids and pics saying you held it down for us was going to be footage of the beta.:yeshrug:

If I wasnt a vet and could tell from the 1st pic that it was from the current game, I might have been confused too. There are different levels to this fan shyt, everybody aint gotta be a diehard.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
so how would you assume i had the beta if you didnt watch anything ? and on top of the video it clearly says Gears Ultimate in the title...you just wrong breh take the L
You being a true weirdo bruh. Im on my phone, i scrolled past your post & seen pics that i thought were you playing the beta. Its not rocket science. You can check my achievements if you like . Im not worried about satisfying whatever you got going on. Its just gears :aicmon:

it is

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Because the beta is a few days away, but people are already playing. It's not unreasonable for somebody to think that you posting a bunch of vids and pics saying you held it down for us was going to be footage of the beta.:yeshrug:

If I wasnt a vet and could tell from the 1st pic that it was from the current game, I might have been confused too. There are different levels to this fan shyt, everybody aint gotta be a diehard.
I mean why is it hard for bruh to process this? Talking about you aint a gears fan because i thought he was playing the beta :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
What time does the beta go live?
:wow:

wat6rr.jpg