Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else like playing as female characters? I always preferred them.

Gears 3 I always used Sam
eb5b7f3ffc32e3aa4e7dc6d632ab3acc.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was this game streamed any? I was checking twitch and didn't see it at all.
:francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I finally get why me and this game don’t click. There’s no weight to anything, melees just happen no stun or shake. I don’t even know if a grenade plants no sound cues.

Then the lancer clicking makes me think I’ve run out of ammo when I got a full clip.

I know this game is gonna get 8/10s but so far this ain’t it for me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finally get why me and this game don’t click. There’s no weight to anything, melees just happen no stun or shake. I don’t even know if a grenade plants no sound cues.

Then the lancer clicking makes me think I’ve run out of ammo when I got a full clip.

I know this game is gonna get 8/10s but so far this ain’t it for me.
No weight to anything? IN a GEARS game? :mjlol:

When you plant a grenade, the character yelling "GRENADE PLANTED!!" isn't a cue?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
No weight to anything? IN a GEARS game? :mjlol:

When you plant a grenade, the character yelling "GRENADE PLANTED!!" isn't a cue?

:comeon:Go play gears 3 and even 4 camera shakes on roadie runs, mantles, and melees. You don’t even know if you’re hit especially with this dumbass omen. Voices are low and sometimes don’t even say when grenades are planted.

Then that drop down from high distances this shyt feels like CoD or Titanfall.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:Go play gears 3 and even 4 camera shakes on roadie runs, mantles, and melees. You don’t even know if you’re hit especially with this dumbass omen. Voices are low and sometimes don’t even say when grenades are planted.

Then that drop down from high distances this shyt feels like CoD or Titanfall.
idk wth u talkin bout but yea this just isnt for u...there's a reason the camera doesnt shake on roadie runs anymore cuz it was fukkin annoying....and how u cant tell when u plant a nade ? lol @ not knowing if you're hit or not...the omen is fine...i always hated that it was on your character they finally listened....idk how long u been playing gears for b...but outside of the omen thing u have no valid complaints

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I preordered the ultimate edition day
one and my only gripe about the test
was the hoe ass damage omen!!!!!
I fukkin hate that bullshyt.
it takes up too much screen.
if they find a way to fix the high
pinging/lag switching mexicans
the game is gonna be goat.
:lawd:

wat6rr.jpg

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
idk wth u talkin bout but yea this just isnt for u...there's a reason the camera doesnt shake on roadie runs anymore cuz it was fukkin annoying....and how u cant tell when u plant a nade ? lol @ not knowing if you're hit or not...the omen is fine...i always hated that it was on your character they finally listened....idk how long u been playing gears for b...but outside of the omen thing u have no valid complaints

Bruh, my complaints are valid if it aint for it aint for me. Ive been with the series since day 1. Like I said, grenade planted audio doesn’t play every time and that audio cue sfx made it easy to tell.

-Negatives
Hammerburst still gone
Lancer recoil
Gnasher clip
boring ass characters
Missing weapons
weak weapons design, aside from the drop shot
CoD aesthetic

-Positives
Multiple executions for weapons
Solid movement
Talon pistol

I doubt you understand weight to the characters actions, and I admit it’s an aesthetic complaint, but it’s a huge one for me.

It seems like you’re down for gears no matter what they do, from past convos.

If the OG Gears trilogy was Brothers to The End, what is this new trilogy’s theme?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, my complaints are valid if it aint for it aint for me. Ive been with the series since day 1. Like I said, grenade planted audio doesn’t play every time and that audio cue sfx made it easy to tell.

-Negatives
Hammerburst still gone
Lancer recoil
Gnasher clip
boring ass characters
Missing weapons
weak weapons design, aside from the drop shot
CoD aesthetic

-Positives
Multiple executions for weapons
Solid movement
Talon pistol

I doubt you understand weight to the characters actions, and I admit it’s an aesthetic complaint, but it’s a huge one for me.

It seems like you’re down for gears no matter what they do, from past convos.

If the OG Gears trilogy was Brothers to The End, what is this new trilogy’s theme?
1.)hammerburst is a power weapon we've been over this they're not going backwards on that stance

2.)lancer recoil not that bad...burst fire it

3.) if u cant manage six shots in a clip idk what to tell u....when u kill someone u can refill your ammo anyway

4.) what boring characters we still have the same characters we've always had...idk if your complaining about the characters for MP or because we're not playing as marcus in campaign....regardless it's Kait's story now Marcus's chapter was over in 2011....

5.) what missing weapons ? idk if u realize u were playing a tech test or what but u must be smoking some shyt b...

this new trilogy's theme is "bound by blood"

but yea u right bout one thing this aint for u....if u need your gears fix gears ultimate edition still exists :manny:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
listening to this dude on youtube read out thia book called gears ascendance its basically the book about gears 5 and by what in hearing this sounds like this is gonna be the best gears story out of all the games :wow: