Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
The skiff sections on the ice n the ted sand was beautiful to look at but them sections fet real empty to me. Dunno if havin such wife open environments works for gears.
Yeah of most the time we just cracked jokes in those sections to pass the time and the constant going back and forth between areas was kinda annoying

Last edited:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
starting the game now, graphics are phenomenal
Yeah the graphics are top notch. I enjoyed the game for the most part. I played that shyt on insane and there was one part where you fight a berserker on that thin ice. That shyt made me quit for like 3 months.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Damn just beat it, quick game, felt like gears 4.5. The doing hivebusters campaign now, friendly A.I. was garbage.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Just got back into this with Co-Op campaign today with randoms and we were on this shyt for 3 hours. The graphics still look good after a couple of years. shyt got me excited for 6.

That sand level with the tornados is still insane. I'm finishing it up rn too. People say hivebusters somehow looks even better and has that old GoW1 vibe with a more horror atmosphere

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That sand level with the tornados is still insane. I'm finishing it up rn too. People say hivebusters somehow looks even better and has that old GoW1 vibe with a more horror atmosphere

Yeah I hear Hivebusters is single player only but I will check it out when I finish the main story. They got potential with the story and updating the mechanics

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The amount of xbots that brag about this game while not having finished it years later is funny.

3 was the height of this series.

Whole thing is a strong candidate for a complete next gen reboot.
Yup.

That being said, I loved this game. Finished it and hivebusters as well.

I really can't wait until Gears 6