Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The amount of xbots that brag about this game while not having finished it years later is funny.

3 was the height of this series.

Whole thing is a strong candidate for a complete next gen reboot.
The Xbox One version of Gears lacked the atmosphere of the original. I have doubts that they can recreate it again.

Edit I'm still waiting for the official thread link

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The Xbox One version of Gears lacked the atmosphere of the original. I have doubts that they can recreate it again.

They managed to capture it for a few chapters in 4. The problem was the characters were bland and couldn’t bring levity to that atmosphere.

I’m not even gonna start on Cole in the Gundam :francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They managed to capture it for a few chapters in 4. The problem was the characters were bland and couldn’t bring levity to that atmosphere.

I’m not even gonna start on Cole in the Gundam :francis:

Yeah I seen that last night and was like this jawn force as shyt :mjlol: . Overall with more development time and bigger budget I can see this taking off again. The story is there.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yeah I seen that last night and was like this jawn force as shyt :mjlol: . Overall with more development time and bigger budget I can see this taking off again. The story is there.

I mean they have the budget and had some of the best Unreal devs. The problem was Rod Ferguson taking the lead and giving the story to Kait in Gears 5. I was already on the fence after beating 4, and then 5 was such a monumental disappointment for me. Then the monetization was so bad I the HM I interviewed with asked what games I was playing I told him gears 5 but their practices felt right out of a mobile game. The HM said, “Yea we worked on that and told them NOT implement the iron system”

Unless there is a major shakeup like Cliffy B coming back I don’t see gears recapturing that former glory.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn this Hivebusters look amazing. Wow
Yeah, its a shame most people most likely don't know about it because Microsoft didn't market it. I actually liked it better than 5, and I enjoyed 5 a lot. I think they got pacing and tone right with hivebusters. Plus, they added some gameplay stuff to make it interesting