Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I feel like this Gears may get a higher score overall than Gears 4 as that's the lowest scoring Gears(84) compared to the original trilogy(94/93/91).
seeing what ive seen so far from campaign on youtube it's already better than 4 which wasnt hard to do but this one could be the best gears game ever...im gonna stop watchin now...dont wanna run into anything crazy..

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:

I told myself I would cop a x1 for Gears 4 but I just didn’t get around to it now 5 is dropping :mjcry:

One of GOAT franchises in all gaming, so many nights me and my brothers had running the hordes :wow:

Enjoy Xbox and PC brehs, so many games dropping and it’s bad I can’t cop this particular one

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Idk if I wanna play story mode or multiplayer first for this game and modern warfare

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

I told myself I would cop a x1 for Gears 4 but I just didn’t get around to it now 5 is dropping :mjcry:

One of GOAT franchises in all gaming, so many nights me and my brothers had running the hordes :wow:

Enjoy Xbox and PC brehs, so many games dropping and it’s bad I can’t cop this particular one
i mean the game is basically free with gamepass

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Gears is BYKE, brehs.

I'm so fukking ready. :blessed:

Almost nothing like Gears of War Execution multiplayer. :wow:

@Jayrose3 @LinusCaldwell @JParker please download this shyt asap so y'all can be ready. And Khantract better make peace with y'all soon otherwise shyt is going to get more awkward because we all playing, I don't give a fukk. :mjlit:

----------------------------------------------

I NEED THAT GEARS OF WAR 6: MMO or PvEvP during the lifecycle of the next console.

A big ass fukking world that is explorable with locust holes opening up and caves and towns being visited while trying to get loot and doing missions and randomly coming across other squads would be fukking GOAT.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Gears is BYKE, brehs.

@Jayrose3 @LinusCaldwell @JParker please download this shyt asap so y'all can be ready. And Khantract better make peace with y'all soon otherwise shyt is going to get more awkward because we all playing, I don't give a fukk. :mjlit:

I NEED THAT GEARS OF WAR 6: MMO or PvEvP during the lifecycle of the next console.

A big ass fukking world that is explorable with locust holes opening up and caves and towns being visited while trying to get loot and doing missions and randomly coming across other squads would be fukking GOAT.

Imagine the potential of such a game :wow:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Gears is BYKE, brehs.

I’m not wasting space on my Xbox for this game :unimpressed: