Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh nah I don't think it's rpg or anything just bigger areas so it's not completely linear the whole time
Oh ok. I’m hoping for a few surprises since theyre being low key about things in this.

I’m also expecting a BR mode eventually just because its been a new wave with FPS lately and because of a map thats 50 times bigger than any other map. There’s only one reason to make a GOW map that big.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
..that’s a really bad argument for what you’re disagreeing with me with lol
No, its not.

I’m not arguing, you’re just biased

The mechanics were better and there wasn’t as much of a need to even replay the old games once they brought in the older maps

GOW4 became a great game... its community still thrives. you probably barely played the shyt and just immediately went to writing it off

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what's that about preload being available september 5th?
I've had the game installed on my xb1x for a few days now.
If you have gamepass log on and download it.
The game is available to play September 5th(for gamepass Ultimate users) and the preload has been live since Aug.28th. Originally the early access was Sept.6th but now it's Sept 5th, 9PM EST.
Those of you who preordered the Gears 5: Ultimate Edition or are a part of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you'll be pleased to know that the early-access date has been moved up to September 5 at 9 PM local time. For example, North American early access will begin at simultaneously at 9 PM EDT, 7 PM CDT, and 6 PM PDT. This means that you'll be able to play the game a few hours early because it was supposed to launch on September 6 at midnight.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

thought that boy Cole pulled a Dom

:wow:

YOOOOO :ohhh:

I just had a weird epiphany...

I was really analyzing - and appreciating - the Gears visual aesthetics and realized that it really is a realistic version of what Fortnite characters would look like. This is nothing earth shattering but I find it funny because I HATE the Fortnite cartoonish aesthetic but love the Gears even though if you lighted the characters up...and remove the steroids, ha, they'd be very similar.

I wonder if a Gears Battle Royale could work...