Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The fukking campaign won't even move past the Act 1 loading screen for me.....WTF :gucci:
I'm about to hop on the campaign now for the first time, but it's funny you mention that the game won't move past the loading screen because in the open beta a few weeks ago the game froze on my XB1X about 4 or 5 times.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Downloading now. Don't have Game pass Ultimate so I'm going to have to wait until Monday.

Quick question, do I get any rewards for having Gears 4 because that bytch is taking up a gang of space on my HDD. I'm thinking of deleting it.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Downloading now. Don't have Game pass Ultimate so I'm going to have to wait until Monday.

Quick question, do I get any rewards for having Gears 4 because that bytch is taking up a gang of space on my HDD. I'm thinking of deleting it.
I'd imagine that your achievements list showing that you've played it would be the x-factor and not the actual current installation.

You should be good. Delete that shyt.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Since I did a bunch of the challenges I got JD, Kait, and Marcus with gold armor, a few banners to hang up, and gold weapon skins for all the guns. I got ultimate so I also got the halo: reach noble team weapon skins, Emile and Kat from reach, Sarah Connor and the T-800 exoskeleton