Gay White Boy gets punched for Gay Prank (Check out the racist comments)

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Stop with that "if it was a woman" shyt. Cuz if it was a woman who said "i wouldnt mind if you kissed me, i'd enjoy it" then slapped him yall would be calling her a bytch. And dont let her be black
Theres only one logic that applies here

Gay = bad
White = bad
Black = good
Woman = bad
Unless black woman v white
Then black woman = good

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Dayummmm....homie delivered that Ring King special "send em out the ring, gameover" uppercut while still caressing his oodles of noodles. :leon:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Stop with that "if it was a woman" shyt. Cuz if it was a woman who said "i wouldnt mind if you kissed me, i'd enjoy it" then slapped him yall would be calling her a bytch. And dont let her be black

:what: are you talking about? Who brought up women?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You have far more in common with those people than I ever could.

@Dooby Do you have something to say, coward?

You know, if you were really as "color blind" and "enlightened" as you claim you are, you'd understand why some of us come here to vent. Our treatment in this country has not exactly been deserving of universal embrace. Some choose to get passed it, others obviously don't. But instead of accepting this, you come to our lil nook and repeatedly attempt to prove your superiority. Your whole existence is delusional.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You know, if you were really as "color blind" and "enlightened" as you claim you are, you'd understand why some of us come here to vent. Our treatment in this country has not exactly been deserving of universal embrace. Some choose to get passed it, others obviously don't. But instead of accepting this, you come to our lil nook and repeatedly attempt to prove your superiority. Your whole existence is delusional.
I dont see how any of this pertains to me. Ive been a member of this "nook" far longer than you have. You seem confused.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I dont see how any of this pertains to me. Ive been a member of this "nook" far longer than you have. You seem confused.

:usure: about that, Profasi? This is Potential. We've been going at since Nas vs Jayz, and you've been on this "I'm better than yall" shtick since then. I would think you'd understand the anger by now, but I guess not.