Gay White Boy gets punched for Gay Prank (Check out the racist comments)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
mr_sandman_nes.gif

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
How bizarre racism has become. I guess we can't be lynched anymore so this will hold them over. "Hey I farted in yer face and tried to kiss you bro"

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
That was a hell of punch, lol.

That being said, you should not go around asking to kiss other dudes thats clearly not gay. If he was trying to make a point he lost me.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The precise timing of the uppercut with one hand while the other hand kept the bowl of chili safe and sound from spillage. Job well done sir.

That chili saved that boy from a serious combo:mjlol:....dude probaly a security guard or bouncer...look up bouncer in the dictionary and it says "Was all that even neccesary:what:?"...they known for doin too much just cuz they got a free pass to whup peoples azzes in the club apparently...so this wuz light! White dude got lucky it wuznt no loud music playin from a nearby car to make homie forget he wuznt in the club,he coulda had a flashback like a vietnam vet and just destroyed em:whew:.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
That ain't cool tryna kiss another man. Not even funny. I probably would of tried to knock him out cold for even trying me like that

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
LMAO

Dudes still aint know not to fukk around with security?

First of all, to be a bouncer you have to be (usually) somewhat intimidating. Secondly bouncers are usually about that life :whoa:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol this dude closed his eyes probably expecting a light push and instead got a hard ass uppercut lmao Its funny how real life gets when you feel pain especially when you transition so fast from being happy and hopeful to shame and an aching jaw.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

tough call.....on the one hand the security guard should have just told him hell no and tell the fruit booty to bounce. He didnt have to sucker punch him

BUT
on the other hand, you dont go around asking dudes with the :birdman: look for a kiss. should of asked a bro that looks like him:ld: