Why didn’t Mike Tyson check Ryan Garcia for his racist comments yet?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I remember goofy muthafukkaz being like "It's cool to see Mike like this" in that one movie where he was acting like a straight up goofy, while that phil Collins song was playin'
I was just talking with my boys about how unfunny The Hangover was. CAC frat boy humor. Add to that the “Candy Shop: Mayonnaise edition” at the end.

I remember watching that in the theatre with 95% CACs and they were laughing like they were at a Richard Pryor concert.

We were the only ones like:

giphy-2.gif

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
"i don't like that white folks aren't scared of you no more Mike"

might be Patrice funniest quote

RIP to Patrice O'neal

but it's like the saying goes "there's a little truth in jest"

once white people weren't scared of Mike anymore they treated him like a "safe Negroe", and started treating him like a house broken dog

but as far as Comedy Central's Roast go I will never forget about all the racist sh1t they said about Flavor Flav, that sh1t was disgusting, they even said a racist joke about his children, smh

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
what to say, he already got expelled

devin ass need to be hitting them pads

got your ass beat by a mexican dude that just went on a whole kkk press run

put them mitts on

:russell:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I remember goofy muthafukkaz being like "It's cool to see Mike like this" in that one movie where he was acting like a straight up goofy, while that phil Collins song was playin'
it was cool, and who doesn't rock out to Phil Collins :wtf:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ja Rule aint said shyt about this either. :mjpls:

but seriously, Ryan Garcia is clearly doing this to garner attention, its an old playbook. He wants people to be outraged, wants people to tune into his fights hoping to see him get knocked out, because you make as much money off fans as you do haters,

best thing to do with people like him is ignore them. otherwise you are giving them what they want.

Last edited:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
It's a bad idea to downplay the next generation calling for the death of black people even if it's a drunken or roid rage situation. They claimed this would die out with the white boomers but It's not just him, it's white Hispanics and parents of immigrants all over Twitter/Kick/Rumble with the Anti-black talk.

And it's funny how Mayweather wants to stay out of this but had something to say about Kaepernick kneeling. Maybe he didn't understand what Ryan Garcia wrote other than the n-word
:jbhmm:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's a bad idea to downplay the next generation calling for the death of black people even if it's a drunken or roid rage situation. They claimed this would die out with the white boomers but It's not just him, it's white Hispanics and parents of immigrants all over Twitter/Kick/Rumble with the Anti-black talk.
I never downplayed it. I said he's not that strong to give him the type of energy we've been giving him including myself. Dude is clearly spiraling out of control and his end is near.